Status: Active, Will update as much as possible.

Waking Up In Vegas

Ryan's POV

Ryan POV

I sneak into the house quietly and go to the bathroom for a shower, I turn on the hot water and stand under it, it feels so good.

'Ry is that you?' I hear Kayden yell, whoops I must have waken him up.

'Y-yeah' I yell back, I finish up my shower and get dressed so I can make Kayden's breakfast.

I get out some eggs from the cupboard and some bacon from the fridge and set them down on the bench so I can get the frying pan.

'Where the fuck have you been?' Kayden snarled and punched me really hard in the ribs, I winced in pain.

'I'm sorry Kayden' I say placing the frying pan on the bench.

'I said where the fuck have you been?' he yells and pushes me to the ground.

Shit I need to think of something fast before he gets suspicious.

'I-I was visiting my mother and I was too tired to drive home' oh god I hope he buys this.

'Whatever you little fuck, make my breakfast' he kicks me in the stomach and exits the kitchen.

I lay in pain for 5 minutes but I get up and make the bacon and eggs, within 15 minutes everything is cooked and all I have to do is pour his coffee in a cup and put it all on the table. When it's done I call him.

'Baby breakfast is ready' I say in my most cheery voice and sit at the table, I hear him come down the stairs and then he walks into the kitchen.

'What are you looking so fucking happy about?' he glares, what am I happy about?

'Umm, just.. the fact that I love you?' I smile hopefully, he frowns.

'I love you too' he says and then starts to eat.

After breakfast he thanks me and goes, I hear him go up stairs, probably to shower or sleep who knows? I start to wash the dishes and he yells.

'RY COME HERE!'

I take off the rubber gloves and leave the plates to soak in the sink.

'What is it Kayden?' I ask as I near the top of the stairs.

'Get your sexy ass in this bedroom now' he kind of moans, I guess he's horny.

'What?' I ask irritatedly as I open the door, he's sitting on the end of the bed jerking himself off.

'Take off your clothes' he demands, I roll my eyes and take off my shirt, pants and boxers.

He moans and motions for me to come to him, I know what he wants so I get on my knees and take him in my mouth and begin to suck.

'Mmm Ry' he moans and then I think of last night and how big Adam is, no he's huge, I stop thinking when Ryan cums in my mouth, I swallow and pull away.

'Wow babe you actually did amazingly good for once' he smirks.

I don't know why he keeps me around if I'm not that good in bed. Maybe he just wants me for when he's bored, I think I'm more like a toy than anything else to him. I'd leave but I have no where else to go and he'd probably bet the living shit out of me if I did.

'RYAN!' he screams.

'What?' I say shaking my head.

'Do you ever listen to a fucking word I say?' he screeches and throws my phone at me.

'S-sorry I-' then he throws my phone at me and it's ringing.

'Hello?' I ask quietly into the receiver.

'Hey Ryan, you were really good last night' Adam giggles, I look at Kayden who looks extremely pissed off.

'L-listen can I call you back?' I ask.

'Sure bye' he hangs up.

'Who was that one of your little fucking whores?' he shouts loudly.

'N-no, j-just a friend' I try to smile.

'Your pathetic' he screams and starts to beat me senseless.

When he's done he leaves me a broken, bloody, crying mess on the floor, I lye there for what feels like hour where in reality it's only been half an hour, I try to get up and my ribs ache and I go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

'Fuck' I mumble as I examine my bruised torso. I don't even wanna look at my face but I do, there is blood pouring from my nose which is probably broken and I have a black eye, I clean myself up and get dressed and grab my phone before I leave the house.

Can I come to your hotel?' I type and send it to Adam as I begin to walk there, I covered my eye up as much as possible so he doesn't see it.

Um.. Sure :) room 520 if you've forgotten' he texts back, I'm at the hotel in 10 minutes.

I reach the room and knock loudly, inside I hear a bang and then the door opens.

'Hey' Adam smiles warmly at me.

'Hey' I say back and he lest me inside.

We go into his room and I sit on the bed, he tells me he'll be back in a second so I fall back and lay down, he's back in 5 minutes.

'Ryan what happened to your eye?' he asks curiously.

'Nothing' I say quickly and cover it with my fringe.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I said there may be a Ryan POV, I felt like writing one so here it is :D
<3 Brooke.