Status: Perfect Crime has been cancelled, due to personal reasons. Don't worry though, I'm going to start a new story up soon.

Perfect Crime

Gizzy's news.

Saying that, him saying that, made me feel so safe.
Never had anyone ever said they would be there for me, Always
turning my head to the right I buried my head into his body, it felt warm.
I could feel him lay his hand onto my head and stroking my hair, and I heard a chuckle.
"Hey remember?" I could tell he was smiling, "When we first met?"
I was so exhausted I just nodded my head.
"I remember your hair, when i put it in my hands it was so soft." he said, while ruffling his hands through my hair.
I think this is all a dream I thought, how can this be so perfect? I mean really?
Just then it hit me, "What time is it?" I asked Damien.
"Uhm, it looks like its about midnight." He said.
Just then my phone rang.
I lifted up and slammed my hand on the coffee table to grab my phone.
The screen read Gizzy. "It's Gizzy!" I told Damien.
"Answer it!" he said.
So i flipped my phone open.
"Hello?" I said questionably
"Uhm, Bela did I wake you?" she asked.
"No." I said.
"Oh good, uhm can I ask you a question?" she said.
"Sure." I replied.
"Uhm, do you want to spend the night? I mean I know we aren't really friends but since you know Kellie went to juvy, I'm trying to make some new friends." she said and it sounded unsure.
I told her to hold on.
"Damien? Uhm Gizzy wants me to stay the night, will you be ok here by yourself?" I asked him, and he gave me a weird look.
"Yeah, sure. You have fun babydoll." he said.
"Hey uhm Gizzy where do you live?" I asked her.
"Ill text you the directions, see you in a bit."
and with that she hung up.
I rushed up to my room and got out my little suitcase.
I packed my black skinnies and a red T-shirt with a yellow lollipop on it.
What should I sleep in I thought. So i just put a tank top and boxers in the suitcase.
my toothbrush, deodorant, and of course tampons.
I realized, I was still in that little gown.
And i felt something hit my back, it felt like cloth.
I turned around and it was a pink strapless shirt and some jeans.
Looking up I could see Damien at the door frame with his right leg in front of his left.
"Why are you just standing there?" I asked.
"Nothing, just looking." he said.
"At what?" i asked standing up.
"Just at you." he said and walked over and kissed me on the forehead causing me to turn red.
"It's so cute how you turn red!" he whispered enthusiastically.
"Yeah, uh huh sure." I said and pecked him on the lips.
"Well I have to go before it gets like 2 in the morning." I said and I walked out of the door.
I hustled down the stairs and walked to the front door.
Damien was right behind me and he was walking very slowly.
I clasped the doorknob in my hand and started to turn it until the door had a slight crack.
"Bye." I whispered i gave Damien a kiss, and slipped away into the darkness that is our front steps.

I could hear the crickets chirping, the frogs croaking, and the sound of leaves in the wind.
The night is so beautiful I whispered to myself.
The sidewalk in front of my house was horribly cracked, it was weird not seeing people skateboard down it.
I walked slowly, not wanting to leave Damien, but I knew that I needed a break.
I felt my phone buzz and I reached into my pocket, pulling out my phone.
As I flipped it open it wasn't from Gizzy, it was from my ex-boyfriend.
"Hey, uhm.....I know you probably want me to drop of the face of the earth, but I want you back, I don't care if you live so far away, I love you."
Smug bastard, having the audacity to actually ask me to love him again, after he tore my heart to pieces.
I found him cheating with the head cheerleader at our old school, her name was Ravenn. Of course.
Prefect body.
Platinum blonde hair.
Ocean blue eyes.
But she was such a fucking bitch.
One time she tried to pants me in 5th grade, and her efforts worked.
I was standing right in front of my crush, David Myers.
The weekend before I had gone camping and got the most horrible case of heat rash.
My legs where all broken out and looked to be honest disgusting.
And everyone saw it.
Rashy legs was my nickname for the next 2 years.
I've hated her with a passion since that day, the only thing she got was detention while I got my reputation ruined for the longest time.
I had no friends, because if you were my friend, you got mad fun of, big time.
Snapping back to reality, I tried to think of what to say, he was states away so I could say anything? Right?
Right I said to myself.
So I began to type.
"You honestly think I'm going to take you back? You fucked the blonde whore of our school, you can't go any fucking lower. How'd it start? A simple wink from her and you were probably drooling. Then what she gave you a handjob? You know what you fucking dicksucker, go get a blowjob from a 3 dollar whore, and never talk to me again you smug bastard."
Hehe......that sounds good I thought.
I pressed send and kept walking to get to my scooter.
I had gotten it for my 13 birthday and I fucking loved that thing.....I named Shane. Yes its a boy, yes I named a inatimate object.
hopping on I texted Gizzy, "directions?" I sat there for a minuted and turned my scooter on, the only reason I rode to school with Damien is because I love feeling his body against mine.
I felt a buzz in my hand and read the text messges.
"get off your scooter and walk acorss the street." she said.
I looked across the road and I saw Gizzy sitting on the sidewalk of the old house across the street. "That was her house?" I thought.
I turned the key, and the motor stopped.
Gizzy's long red hair amazed me, she was so beautiful behind her thick glasses.
I guess other people just didn't see it.
Surprised I sprinted across the street up to her.
"Hey Gizzy!" I said.
She glanced up at me.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
And with a hesitant look, and tear roll down her cheek she said in a hoarse whisper.
"Kellies's dead." and all I could do was blink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait x.x
IVE BEEN HELLA BUSY!