Status: Perfect Crime has been cancelled, due to personal reasons. Don't worry though, I'm going to start a new story up soon.

Perfect Crime

It felt so right.

Damien, that's all that had been on my mind lately. His blue eyes, that crooked smile, his beautiful hair. I hadn't seen him much this week only once at lunch and he was hanging out with his friends even though he'd given me a occasional wink or two.

All of a sudden a girl tapped on my shoulder. "Damien, huh?"
I turned around to see a girl in a mini-skirt and a tube-top with long blonde hair and hazel eyes. A.K.A a slut. "What do you want?" I asked innocently. "Don't play innocent with me." She said as she walked around me in a circle. Two other girls where with her one of them was African-American wearing a short black dress with high heels, she had her hair in cornrows. The other girl looked like a lost puppy, she had bright green eyes and long red hair that went all the way to her ass, she was carrying the sluts bag of shit I assumed.
Again I asked "May I help you?" "Yes, stay way from Damien he's mine." I hated confrontation honestly do but, someone telling me to stay away from Damien lit a fire within me. I snapped back with "I don't see slut written on him now do I?". The blonde girl scoffed. "Who are you to call me a slut? Curly headed-bitch." This really pissed me off, always people had made fun of my curly hair because it was a disaster. "Bitch, you don't know what your messing with." I said with a attitude. "Yeah I do, I'm messing with a whore." She replied. "Oh, I'm sorry your messing with yourself? I didn't know you were like that!" I said with a giggle. With that the black girl stepped in. "Girl you don't know who you talkin to!".
"Cornrows back off." I said with a hiss in my voice. Finally the blonde girl said "come on Laquinta and Gizzy." "Yes Kellie." they said with a frightened voice. Gizzy I assumed the red haired one stayed behind for a second and apologized for Kellie's shit. "She's always been obsessed with Damien, since last year." she said in a surprised voice I told her to text me and I programmed her number into her cell. " I gotta go, or Kellie will be mad. Bye.... Uhm?" "Bela Moore." I said. "Bye Bela." and with that sprinted off with her fiery red hair trailing behind her. "Feisty! I didn't know you where like that." I heard a voice say and I smiled. I turned around to see Damien with a couple of his friends. " Uhhh....yeah I guess." I said with a squeaky voice. He ruffled my hair "I didn't know you'd be that pissed if someone told you to back off of me, you must really like me." he said with a smirk and a wink.
"........" "Speechless huh?" He said with a giggle. "Curly Q this is Ane." he pointed to a geeky looking guy that was cute nonetheless. "This is Zane." he put his arm around a jock looking guy that had blonde spiky hair and black eyes surprisingly. "And last but not least, Fez." he patted a Asian guy on the back. "Hi, Ane, Zane, and Fez nice to meet you all." Damien corrected me in a Texan accent "Here we say ya'll not you all." "Ohhhh." I said.
All of them laughed and I could feel all eyes on me. I turned to see the whole campus staring at me with amazed eyes. "What are yall." Damien said. "Looking!" Ane said. "The hell." Zane said. "AT!" Fez said with a girl scream. All in unison all the students went back to their business whispering. "You al... I mean yall are weird." I said with a crinkle of my nose.
"Thats me." They all said at the same time. All I could do was giggle.
"So you really like Damien huh? Ane said all of a sudden as we walked down the sidewalk to the front of the school. "Yeah.... I guess." I said. "She's totally in love with me!" Damien said with a teasing voice and took my hand "right?" he said with a cheerful smile.
I couldn't respond my hands where getting sweaty and I could feel my face going red. "Damien! Stop your making the poor thing burn up!" Zane said with a giggle. Damien let go of my hand and put his shoulder around me. "So Curly Q, whats your real name anyways?" "Bela." I said. Damien stopped dead in his tracks. he uttered something from his lips. "Bela?" he asked. "yeah.... do you not like my name or something?" I replied worried. The thought of Damien disapproving something of me worried me to death. Fez said "Its just that his mother passed away a month ago and her name was Bela." Oh I said. "Damien are you alright?" I asked with a stroke of his hair. "I'm fine." he said. I don't know what came over me but I kissed him on the cheek. All three of his friends looked at me and turned their head real fast and formed a circle, like they were forming a football play plan. "are you ok? Damien." I said in a whisper. He looked at me with his blue eyes and yet again they amazed me. "Yeah I am when you kissed me you fixed my boo-boo." He said with a giggle and puppy dog eyes. "Good." I said with a wink. Just then I realized the halls where looking at me again. I saw Kellie right behind me and felt her tap on my shoulder. I felt so annoyed and turned around with a frown. "Bitch do you want to waste your breath and tell me to stay away from fucking Damien again?" I said before she had time to speak. I felt Damien put his mouth to my ear. "Haha want me to get her away?" he said in a whisper.
"No" I mouthed. And he backed away. I liked how Damien gave me my space not smothering me like most guys would do. Kellie just stood there with a speechless look. Gizzy and Laquinta werent there to back her up. The halls stared at me like I had just bound myself to hell. "Who do you think you are talking to! Girl?" She said with a attitude.
"Hey I'm talking to a slut, there very interesting the first thing they say when you walk up to them in 3 cents please." With that she scoffed and walked off. "Man, you know how to tell'em!" Damien said with a kiddish voice. The halls went back to their business and me and Damien walked to class with our shoulders around each other.
***
I came home and slammed the door behind me, dad left a note saying he was spending the night with his girlfriend Elda. "Probably getting some head." I said to myself.
I hated walking home it sucked big time. I went upstairs and jumped into the shower. While I was in the shower I heard a crash in my room. I was terrified "Shit I didn't lock the door." I thought to myself. Suddenly I hear a knock at the bathroom door and the voice calmed me. "Occupado?" It said with a giggle. "Damien! What are you doing in my house!" "Hey, I could have been a burglar why did you respond!" "And, I wanted to make sure you made it home ok so I crawled in your window." "Damien! What are the neighbors gonna think?! Seeing a boy crawl through my window! I'm probably gonna be in deep shit and not ok!" I said with a loud laugh. "Mind if I come in?" he said giggling. "No! I'm naked!" I said the last part without thinking. "Yeah, why do you think I want to come in?" He said with a begging voice.
"Sure ooook........not!" I said. "Ok well hurry up and get dressed!" He said with angst.
I finally came out of the bathroom wearing my Pj's a tank top and sweat pants.
"ooooh lala." He said. "Why are you here?" I asked with my finger pointing down on his chest? "Your not getting any! If that's what your thinking!" "No, I wanted to come visit you." he said with a smirk. "Damien, your a 15 year boy with hormones fucking raging. You want more than that." I said. "No......maybe." he said jokingly. "Can I spend the night?" He said? "And how do I suppose you do that?" I asked. "Uhm i stay until morning in your house." He said with a wink. "Ok, I guess but you sleep in that chair in the corner. "Who said I'm gonna sleep?" he said. "whatever" I Said. In Damien's bag apparently he had already made up his mind that I was gonna say he could he had brought some horror movies.
"So where do your parents think you are?" I asked while I was on the bed and him on the floor. "My moms dead & my dad is drunk, he doesn't care." He said looking at me. "I'm sorry.... I didn't now Damien." I said with sorrow. "Hey lets get some popcorn and soda" he said changing the subject. "Ok!" I yelped.
***
Apparently Damien had rented a horrible horror movie.
I grabbed his arm and snuggled up to him during the scary parts. "I thought you said no trying anything?" He said. "I'm not! I'm scared." I admitted. "Its ok babydoll" he said. I felt my heart skip a beat. "Hey Damien." I asked "yeah curly what?" I put the tv on pause. "Why did you become my friend?" He looked deep into my own blue eyes. "Because you where the first girl that ever didn't become obsessed with me, you never even noticed I was goth, you treated me normal." I looked at his clothes, he was right I never did notice the chains on his pants, or the skull on his shirt, not even the cuts on his wrists. "I'm glad you picked me." I said truthfully. "Yeah, me to." He said. "Damien, I think I like really like you." I said looking into his eyes. He took my face in his hands. "I do to curly, I do to." And with that he met my lips and his tongue dug deep into my mouth. I Had never kissed a guy before much less french kissed one. But his tongue guided me. Then he parted from my lips. "Lets not take it any farther for now, ok? I'm not irresponsible, I was my parents mistake, I don't want that to happen to me." I looked at Damien yearning for more. "Babydoll why dont we get back to our movie?" With that we climbed into the bed and snuggled while watching the horror movie. I could feel Damien's heartbeat and it felt so right.