Status: Perfect Crime has been cancelled, due to personal reasons. Don't worry though, I'm going to start a new story up soon.

Perfect Crime

I dreamt of you.

Me and Damien sat in the bed and ate popcorn "I don't need this fattening popcorn." I said. "Don't say that, I prefer girls with some meat on their bones." he said. "Thanks." I said with a giggle. I looked at the clock 7:45pm. I looked at Damien and he looked back instantly. "You're so beautiful." I said, it just slipped out. "Thanks, you are to babydoll." He leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips. He patted his leg. I scooted over and sat in his lap wrapping my arm around his neck. The horror movie ended and the T.V. flipped off mysteriously and so did the lights. I scrambled to my dresser and pulled out my flashlight I flipped it on. Damien was right behind me. "Boo!" he said. "Eeek!" I shrieked playfully. "So what do you want to do?" he asked. "Uhm... If I tell you your gonna be like, what the hell?" I replied thinking of it. "What?" he said giving me a kiss on the nose. "Want to just sit in the bed and I don't know..... snuggle and talk." I said looking at the floor in embarrassment. Before I knew it I was off the ground in Damien arms. "Sure, sounds great." he said. He plopped me down on the bed and sat beside me. "This is a sorry excuse for a bed." he said looking at me. "Yeah I know....." "But its the best bed in the world since your here." he said. "awww shucks you making me blush again." I said. I layed on the bed and turned to my side and so did Damien, facing me. He pulled the covers up and over our heads and flicked the flashlight on. His blue eyes looked astonishing in the dim light. "Howd this happen so fast?" I asked him. "I think it was meant to be." he said. Suddenly I heard a knock on the front door and it opening. "SHIT! MY DAD!" I whispered. Damien looked at me like what do we do? "Damien hurry uhm,,,, hide in my over sized armoir!" I said. He rushed and stepped into the armoir "nice clothes." He said with a bra in his face. "whatever!" I said and slammed the doors. My dad knocked on the door and entered. "Bela is everything ok? One of the neighbors texted me and said the power went out. "Yeah I'm fine." I said trying not to sound nervous. My dad looked at the movies and two cans of coke on the ground. "Who was here?" he asked. "Oh my new friend Gizzy she ran home scared when the power went out, poor thing." I tried to say and sound truthful. "I'm glad you made a new friend" he said. "Ill be going back to Elda's sweetheart." I hear Damien laugh. "What was that?" my father asked
"sorry it was my phone." I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and pretended to text someone. "OK well see you later sweetheart, lock the doors." he said suspiciously . "ok, by dad." I said and he exited the room. Damien tried to get out but I told him to stay there that my dad would enter the room again at any second and sure enough he did. "Oh and I forgot who's backpack is that?" "Its Gizzy's Ill bring it to school in the morning." "Ok." he said and left the room again. "Ok get out now Damien." he crawled out of the armoir slowly and steadily. "That was close!" he said and took my hand. "Thrill of hidden love." he said. I turned and looked at Damien and we both could tell what was going to happen and out lips locked. I lead this time and I digged my tongue down his throat. I heard a slight moan from him. He pushed me down to the bed and looked at me for a second. "Lets not go to far, k?" he said. "k." I said quickly. He took my head in his hands and pressed his mouth to mine. He slowly made his way down to my collar bown and I said "mmmm" out of pleasure. He went back up to my neck and sucked there I assumed he gave me a hickey. We had only been kissing and it seemed like 100 degrees nonetheless no air conditioner. He finally parted from my lips and kissed me on the forehead. He gave me a hug and I could hear his panting. "Thank you Bela, thanks for giving me a reason to live again." I gave him a serious look. "What do you mean?" "I'm not sure if you know this but, the day you arrived I was planning to end it all that day, I was going to kill myself." he said will still hugging me. My eyes widened and I choked and I started to tear up. "whats wrong?" he asked as he disconnected from my chest. "How could you do that?! Why would you?! Damien?!?! Your such a beautiful person inside and out!" I said with tears in my eyes. "Im sorry I didn't mean to upset you." He said and took my hand and placed it on his chest. "You feel this?" I could I could feel his slow and steady heartbeat. "don't be sad Bela, your the reason this is still beating." he said with a apologetic look in his eyes. I grasped his shirt and hugged him as hard as I could I knocked him over. We layed there for a long time with me crying tiny sobs. Damien layed there and cradled me in his arms and kept saying "its okay babydoll" I felt so..... special and loved. Suddenly my light popped back on and the clock came back on. 4:00am. "we better get to sleep!" Damien said. I climbed into my bed and he went and sat in the chair. "Goodnight love." He said with a whisper. With that I closed my eyes and drifted off.
***
I woke up to the sounds of a voice saying "wake up wake up" I turned over to face Damien already in new clothes. "I used your shower I hope that's ok." he said with a smirk. I dragged myself out of bed and got ready all forgetting that Damien was there. "Want a ride?" Damien asked. "You have a car?" I asked. "Is a bike okay?" he said with a laugh. "Better than walking" I said.
***
We arrived at the school and I stepped off the bike.
All eyes on me. Damien help my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine. I could see Kellie scowling in the corner of my eye and it amused me. While we walked I felt like I was all that. The center of the universe, the most special thing. Me and Damien got to math class early and sure' nuff his dad was there. "Good morning." We told him at the same time and we both started laughing. "Take your seats." He simply said. "dick." Damien whispered and we walked to the back and sat at our desks. A couple minutes later the classes started piling in. I had gotten used to people staring at me. It had a nice feeling. Then I saw Kellie enter the room. "damn" I said. Damien poked my back and whispered in my ear "Don't worry she'll leave you alone I'm here." And he was right all she did was give me a dirty look and smiled and waved at Damien and he waved back. "Slut." he mouthed under his breath.
Damien's father taught class and me and Damien basically chatted. Suddenly he said "Hey want to come to my place and hang out after school?" "Sure." I said but nothing more than hanging out I implied.
***
Eventually it was Lunch time and we all saw Ane, Zane, and Fez. "Hey yall!" they all said. Then they looked at me and Damien's hands and became wide-eyed Fez said "I knew it!" Zane said "I was right all along." And Ane just smiled. Eventually he said "Yall look so cute together!" and he came up and hugged me. I have to admit I was kinda freaked out. "He's just like that." Damien said. Me and the gang hung out at the local McDonald's and we rushed back to school. The bell for the end of the day eventually rang and me and Damien rushed out of class and ran to his bike. I hopped off and we rode to his apartment. It was spiffy looking a place. I entered the door and I was amazed, there where paintings everywhere. "You're an artist?" I asked. "Yeah, here I want you to see something." He led me through a couple hallways and to a door at a end of the hall. I stepped into the room and I gazed in amazement. The was "me" or at least paintings of me everywhere. "like it?" he asked. I stood there speechless. "How have you painted all these when you've only known me a couple weeks? And what hes aid next amazed me. "Before you came I dreamt of you, every night for months, Bela your my soul mate."
♠ ♠ ♠
Why can't every guy be like Damien? xD
Please continue to read!
I hope you enjoyed it :D
and yay double post :D