Status: Perfect Crime has been cancelled, due to personal reasons. Don't worry though, I'm going to start a new story up soon.

Perfect Crime

I backhanded him.

"And what I saw brought tears to my eyes" -Bela

We stayed that way for a very long time until I heard a officers stern voice.
"Sir and Ma'am I man named Anythony Moore is here for you." I could her Damien say
"your dad?"
"Yeah, I'm in deep shit and I know it." I said with a giggle.
I could tell my dad was mad as he stomped over towards me and Damien .
Damien tucked me behind his back and whispered "I'll handle this."
"What are you doing with my daughter?!" My dad screamed and what happened made me scream,, blood came out of Damiens pierced nose, my dad had struck him.
"Dad!!!!" I screamed and he came at Damien but officers ran over and held him back.
"What are you doing with this boy?! Bela I told you, you were forbidden to see him!" He said in a low voice.
I walked up to him and I honestly don't know what came over me but with all my might I slapped the shit out of him, backhanded and I had a ring on nonetheless. I saw the imprint on his cheek.
Everybody, I even saw Kellie looking through the window peeking out and watching. The officers let go of him.
"Dad, how dare you hit Damien he didn't even do anything!" I felt Damien's hand touch my shoulder. "Babydoll it's ok it didn't even hurt." I turned around and saw his face with a smile on it but, you could tell it hurt.
My dad sat there starstruck still not being able to comprehend his sweet little daughter had just backhanded him.
"Bela? Whats wrong with you?" He asked with a tear in his eye.
This was the first time I had ever seen my dad cry, he had always been the tough man never showing any emotion. He didn't even cry when mom left us for a 20 year old drug-dealing boy.
I didn't know what to say.
But then suddenly I knew.
"Dad? How would you had felt if mom's mother had slapped her, that's how I felt, now you don't touch a hair on Damien's head unless he really hurts me, you go that Anthony?"
My dad knew that when I said his name I meant business.
"Bela, Why don't you go home with your dad I'll walk to my dads house." Damien said and I looked into his eyes and I knew that I had to.
Dad was still gazing at me like "what happened to my little girl?"
"Uhm.... Miss. Moore and Mr. Moore a officer will escort you home." The officer said
Me and Dad climbed into a police car.
"Bela..............what's happened to you?" my dad asked with his head to the cars floor.
I simply replied "Nothings changed, you just never payed attention always going out to work."
"Bela I'm sorry I didn't know that, you didn't have to go look for a boys atten."
"STOP. Just stop dad, Damien has cared for me more than you ever have he told me I was special and beautiful he told me he loved me and I love him to. Can you tell me one time you've told me that or made me feel that way?" I said my voice cracking. And one single tear dropped of my chin onto the ground.
Dad never replied and eventually we got back home. The officer escorted us to the door and led us in. This once I actucally noticed what my house looked like.
The front door led into the living room with a staircase on the left that led up into my room and a upstairs bedroom. The living room was simple. A coffee table with a couch and a tan recliner surrounding it. A plasma T.V. hanging on the wall. In the background there was the tiny kitchen. It had gas stove and marble counters, a tiny fridge and a dining table with fold-up chairs.
As soon as we entered the door I ran up into my room.
My rooms was tiny.
He had that piece of shit pallet in the corner, a little t.v. on a stand, and a oversized armoir that Damien had hid in and it still smelled of him. the wallpaper was vanilla white. I didn't even bother to turn the light on. I went and collapsed on the bed. The phone on my stand buzzed and it was from Damien. "I know today was bad day, but remember I love you." it said. I texted back "Goodnight I'll dream off you tonight, I love you." After that I fell asleep and sure enough I did.
I dreamed we were in a meadow just like off the Twilight movie.
Except I was stuck in a tower and I was Rapunzel and Damien was begging for me to let down my long hair.
And so I did and he climbed up it.
But as soon as he was in the window all of it fell off and only shoulder length hair was left.
He had a smile anyways and said "If I could be stuck in a tower with anybody it'd be you, Curly Q"
And thats when I woke up.
It was Monday blechhhh
I got ready I wore my jean shorts with a tank top and flip flops it was getting warm anyways.
Dad had already left for work I didn't want to see him anyways.
I heard a voice outside and I flew out through the front door.
Damien was on his black, ghetto bike once again waiting for me.
"Hop on, beautiful." he said.
I ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
I hoped on the back and we rode to school as I had my arms wrapped around his waist.
The school campus was so boring just green grass and a tan bricked builing with a couple trees.
We walked into the halls once again with our hands locked but now it was normal we were just a "couple" no more no less.
Fez ran up to us out of nowhere and told us "Kellie's in jail! She got thrown in the slammer becuase she burned something down! DO you know what it was?"
I looked at Damien and I could tell he wanted me to tell Fez not him.
"Uhmmmm..... Fez Kellie burned down Damien's apartemnt." I said in a sorrowful voice.
"wha.....what?" Fez said in a non- believeing
"She's telling the truth." Damien cut in.
"Dude..... are your drawing ok?" Fez asked out of worry.
"They burned, but that's ok I can repaint the painting but not the memories I made in that apartement." Damien said like a poet.
"Dude, Im so sorry but we have to get to class." Fez said.
And so we all did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :D
I know its kinda short but yeah,
I hope you enjoyed :D