Status: Perfect Crime has been cancelled, due to personal reasons. Don't worry though, I'm going to start a new story up soon.

Perfect Crime

Voice mail

Damien dropped me off at home as usual.
"I'll see you tomorrow at school, right Curly Q?" he said with a endearing smile.
"Hells yeah." I said with a wink.
He smiled and biked off with his black converse.
As I walked up to the front with my eyes closed dreaming of what tomorrow could bring I opened my eyes and saw a girl on my front porch.
From what I could tell she was a toothpick with short Auburn hair that had layers in the back.
"Uhm, hello may I help you?" I asked with a suspicious voice.
As she turned around I saw she had a gift basket in her hands and dark green eyes with thin rimmed glasses.
"Uhm excuse me miss but do you know where Bela Moore lives? I have a gift for her." She stated.
"I'm Bela Moore." I said with a normal voice.
"Oh! Uhm, here!" She said with a excited voice and shoved the gift basket my way.
It was Lavender with a white teddy bear & a assortment of lotions and shampoos.
"What's this for?" I asked taking the gift basket into my hands.
"Oh, well uhm.... I know it's kind of late for it but I heard a new girl was in town and I heard she lived in this area. So as a Texan custom I brought a welcome basket." She said with a innocent look.
"Thank you, want to come in? My Dad isn't home yet." I asked.
"Uhm no thanks I best be getting home or mother will be mad, thanks for the offer though." She said politely.
"Well before you leave whats your name?"
'Desiree, Desiree Driscol" she said with a blank face.
"Hi Desiree I'm Bela, Bela Moore."
"Nice to meet you Bela Moore Ill be seeing you around I have to go now, bye." She said.
"bye." and I waved at her as she ran off down the street.
"Nice kid." I thought
I stuck the key in the lock and opened the door.
I walked by the answering machine and pressed they voice mail button most of them where from bill collectors, a couple from Grandma, but one from Damien.
It said
"Bela! You have to come downtown right now! I tried calling your phone but its dead! They are saying a older man named Anthony Moore got into a car accident while driving home! Hurry Bela! Hurry!"
I slammed my bag on the table and rushed out the door not bothering to lock it or even shut it.
As I raced through the street I didn't even pay attention at how fast I was going a million things where rushing through my mind. "Was dad ok? Was he hurt? Would he be in the hospital?" But the most worst thing that was in my mind was "Is he dead?"
At the thought of that it made me run even faster, faster than a train could go, faster than a bird could dive at to get its prey, faster than time itself.
As I arrived on the scene I couldn't believe my eyes.
There were police cars everywhere and a couple ambulances.
Im glad Desiree said she didn't want to come in.
There was caution tap and orange cones.
Warning labels and police officers & paramedics.
Dad's car was totaled and the car that had caused the crash was none other than school bus.,
I Ran up to a police officer.
"Is..is my Dad ok!?" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Calm down, calm down sweetheart." he said with a calming voice as he touched my shoulder.
"Whats your name?"
"Bela, Bela Moore." I choked out in between sobs.
"Oh dearie, yes your father is ok but he is severely injured, he has been sent to the hospital"
The officer said.
Right then I felt a familiar hand on my arm. I turned around to see Damien with a terrified look in his eyes.
"oh Damien!" I screeched and flew into his arms crying.
"It'll be ok babydoll, every things alright don't worry I'm here." he said, he sounded just like a husband.
He put his arms around my waist and help me tight and no matter how many times I beat his chest he just stood their and took it.
"Come on Bela there is nothing we can do. I'll stay at your place tonight, in the meantime lets head over to the hospital." He said.
I nodded in agreement with my eyes burning because there were no more tears left to sob.
The police chief took us to a police car and instructed a policewoman to drive us to the hospital.
***
At the hospital it seemed, weird.
There where nurses clamoring everywhere shouting orders that I couldn't even make out.
We walked eagerly to the front desk and asked to visit Anthony Moore.
"I'm sorry, but Anthony isn't accepting visitors right now due to the fact he is in critical condition and has been placed in surgery." The nurse replied with not even a ounce of remorse in her voice.
'Surgery?" I asked.
"On what?" Damien cut in with a worried voice.
"Yes surgery in necessary do to the severity of the wreck it seems he had some brain damage." she said once again with no humility in her voice.
"Brain damage? What do you mean!!!!" I screamed.
"Please ma'am and sir there is nothing more I can do please go sit in the waiting room a nurse will come and notify you when you can see Antyhony Moore." And she pointed to the waiting room.
Me and Damien walked slowly to the waiting room and sat on the couch.
Damien scooted over towards me and hugged me not showing a sign that he was going to let go anytime soon.
"Oh, Damien why'd this have to happen? Why me?" I asked with tears rolling down my cheek.
"Babydoll not everything that happens makes sense, but It all happens for a reason, believe that." He said into my ear.
All my senses where on wildfire this room smelled like bleach and nonetheless the couch was stiff and uncomfortable not to mention I was crying too.
Me and Damien sat there for a long time until Damien's phone vibrated.
"It's Zane."
Damien pressed the green call button and put it on speaker.
"Oh my god! Bela, Damien! Is Bela's dad okay I heard that he was hurt ina bad car wreck! Please tell me he's ok." He said with a very frightened voice.
"Unfortunately Zane he's not OK hes in brain surgery that could last up to 12 hours and they are not sure about the outcome." Damien said dead serious.
There was no answer at the phone for at least 30 seconds.
"Y'all wait there Im coming down." He said and with that his number disappeared from the screen.
"Damien?" I asked.
"Yeah babydoll?" he simply replied.
"Thanks, thanks for everything you do for me even the little things." I was able to say with a slight curly of the lip.
"My pleasure, Ill always be here for you Bela no matter what." he said with a kiss to my forehead.
"You know that right?" he said looking into my beat red eyes.
"Yeah, I know." I said and put my head into his chest.
***
Minutes later we heard Zane busting through the sliding doors, he always had to make a appearance.
"Bela? Damien?" he asked. "are you ok?"
"Yeah Im fine. What about you Bela?" Damien said looking down to me.
I nodded.
As Zane stood there a Dr. walked up to us.
"Bela, Damien, please come with me to my office." he said.
Me and Damien got up and walked down the halls with him.

It was amazing to see how many people where dieing in that hospital how many people's heartbeat monitors where barely beeping, this was not a job for the weak hearted.
As we walked down the hallway I saw a nurse close the curtain on a patient and I heard a steady flatline afterwards.
That patient was dead, or should I say left for dead.
As we entered the doctor's office he instructed me & Damien to sit down and so we did.
"I have some bad news." He said.
"I'm sorry we did everything we could but, you father is in a coma."
Damien looked at me and that the last thing I saw because everything after that had gone pitch black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good chapter huh? ;)
Yes I know most of you are thinking how could you do this?!?! Well Im the writer and your not so I make the decisions.
and before you go assuming that I got Bela from Twilight no I didn't I wasn't even thinking about twilight when I posted this so ha.
Don't worry more chapters coming soon.
Sorry for any typos xP if you see one please tell me.