Status: Perfect Crime has been cancelled, due to personal reasons. Don't worry though, I'm going to start a new story up soon.

Perfect Crime

Something very important

I lay there in the darkness for a long time.
I take it all in my father is in a coma, a coma.
I had remembered reading the defintion of coma:
a state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness; usually the result of disease or injury.
injury.
Thats right he had been in a car wreck with a school bus.
Then I opened my eyes barely were they were just tiny slits. It was blurry.
Clenching my fists I could feel a thin sheet that felt like a hospital bed sheet.
Sniffing I could smell a strong smell, a scent of bleach.
Opening my eyes more I saw a bright light above me. I closed my eyes and listened to a sound that brought a slight smile to my mouth. It was snoring and not just anybodys snoring it was Damien's snoring. I gave a slight chuckle despite the circumstances. Suddenly the snoring stopped. Feeling a touch to my hand I opened my eyes. Seeing a familiar face above me I propped up on my shoulders.
"Bela?" he said with a shaky voice.
"Yeah, my head hurts." I said truthfully.
He chuckled and pushed my head into is chest. I settled my hands on his chest.
"I thought I'd lost you." he said into my ear.
All I could is sit there with tears rolling down my face.
"Damien, why are you so special? It's like your not real." I said choking with tears.
He let me go and took my face into my hands and looked into my eyes.
"Bela there are three things I can tell you, one I'm definetely real, two I will never leave you, and three I love you." He said.
"I love you to, I really do." I said and put my hands around his waist.
Sitting in that hospital room in a stiff bed, with a little chair to the side, only a thin curtain seperating me from the outside world, and a moniter to my right I realized something.
I loved Damien more than I ever thought I could love someone, more than the moon and the stars, the grass and the dirt, the sun and the water, more than life itself.
"Bela, where have you been all my life?" he asked which it was a cheesy line but I knew he meant it.
"Waiting, for the chance to meet you." I said disconnecting from his body.
I took his hair into my hand and pulled him close, centimeters away from my lips.
Those blue eyes.
He shoved his lips to mine and they clashed and I felt suddenly like I had no more worries in the world.
He ran his hands through my hair. I put my arms around his neck and let them hang off his shoulders. He pushed me to the bed and ran his arm up my leg, I was in a thin hospital gown wasn't I?
I turned my head to the clock it was 3:27am.
When I turned my head to face his I still was amazed by his beauty. His eyes open they seemed like they had a story to tell, a story of sadness.
I knew that we were on the verge of doing something more in that hospital bed but something told me to stop.
I don't why it came out of my lips but I asked "What haven't you told me, Damien?"
Then he looked into my eyes and shoved his head to the side still on top of me.
"I knew this was going to happen." he mumbled.
He sat up and drooped his head over the edge of the bed with his legs in a arch.
"Something, something very important." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know short chapter o.o well more than short mega short o.o