Status: Perfect Crime has been cancelled, due to personal reasons. Don't worry though, I'm going to start a new story up soon.

Perfect Crime

Always

Finishing that last sentence,
It's like a wind hit me in the back.
I'm the reason for my mother's death
Shutters down my arms.
A shot of electricity up my spine.
Like a sensory overload.
Damien's eyes shot from the floor to my eyes.
Staring into his eyes, that blue, so gorgeous.
His mouth was slightly open exposing his bottom teeth.
I stayed knelt on the ground with my legs behind me, like a hopeless child.
Perfect silence, you could hear a grain of sand drop to the tiled floor.
There wasn't even any sounds of nurses bussling.
It was weird, only a curtain sperated me from the outside world.
Damien was still looking into my eyes.
Like they were piercing my soul, but telling me a story at the same time.
There was fire in his eyes.
We sat there for a long time just looking into each other eyes.
Until some words were muttered.
"I'm a monster" he said, he said like it was the truth
"How can you believe that?" I said with tears coming out of my eyes.
"HOW? CAN YOU THINK YOUR A MONSTER?!" I screeched. Not believing what I had heard.

"Bela, you don't know what I've done, I killed my mother, how much more of a monster can one human being, be?"

I stood up, and took a step foward.
I knelt and was inches from his face.
Taking his hand into my mine I guided it over to my chest.
"As you once told me, your the reason this is steal beating." "Damien, your not a monster if you were a monster you wouldn't have brought me the joy that you have, if you were a monster you wouldn't have dreamt of me and you wouldn't have created that beautiful artwork."
"But," he muttered and I took my finger to his mouth and i said.
"If you were a monster, I wouldn't love you."
Saying those words made me feel good, like you know how you feel when you were a kid and your dad would take you to the candy store, or your mom would? And you would see all those candies and knowing you could any kind you wanted.
Thats how I felt except it was about a special sweet kind of candy called Love.
"I don't understand." Damien, said his voice cracking.
"How can you love me?" he asked jerking his hand from mine.
He turned his face away from mine.
"Damien? Are you ok?" Such a stupid question i instantly regretted asking. How can he be ok?
Just as that thought finished he stood up and stormed out of the room, tearing the curtain down along with him.
I bolted up and chased after him, i could hear nurses screaming.
Damien, wasn't the FASTEST runner, I was much faster.
Everything around me was a blur, even the sounds, sounded a million miles away.
I could hear Damien's footsteps though, they were all I could hear.
We were passing rooms, most of them with terminally ill, old people.
I could see the exit door ahead and Damien was only feet away.
Then he just I don't know stopped.
Right dead in his tracks, and I didn't have enough time to react and I slammed right into his back.
Turning around quicky taking me into his arms.
"Let's get out of here, aye?" He said, this time with a sprakle in his voice.
"K, let's go." I said with a smile.
We turned around and walked out of that exit door with our hands interlocked.
***
We arrived at my house in about a hour, having to ride on that bike.
It still hadn't really hit me, my dad was in a coma, and probably was going to be for the rest of his life.
I entered the doors of my house and plooped onto the couch still in my hospital gown.
Damien followed behind me and did the same.
He saw the covers and pillows on the coffee table in front of us and grabbed them.
He propped a pillow behind his head, and layed the cover on us.
I layed my head on his lap and looked up to him.
"Why'd you run?" I asked,
"Becuase I was scared, scared that I'm going to hurt you." he said.
"Why would you be scared you were going to hurt me?" I asked with my eyes closed.
"Because, Bela, there are people out to get me, maybe even kill me, and if something happened to me, I know that would hurt you."
I had never realized it but maybe Damien had a bad past, a horrible one, one that might haunt him forever.
"Damien, how are we going to get by? I mean we can't pay the bills or anything!." I said sounding desperate.
"Well I'll get a job, we can move into a cheaper place, and we'll make it through." he said looking into my eyes.
"Damien, we are 14 you can't get a job legally, anyways own a apartment!" I said.
"Well I can put the apartment in my grandmothers name, and trust me there are alot jobs that I can do, even if they aren't legal."
"What did I do to deserve you? Seriously? What did I do?" I said sitting up.
"You were yourself, that's what you did." he said and leaning in and gave me a kiss.
A passionate one, that lasted for more than 10 seconds.
disconecting from him I looked into his eyes and whispered.
"You'll always be there for me won't you?" I said. While closing my eyes.
"Always." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah I know short
Ive been having writers block lately.
Have any ideas for the story?
Tell me I just might use them!