All For You My Daisy

one-shot

All For You My Daisy

Sam untangled her fingers from mine, kissed my cheek and left for her class. I like her don’t get me wrong but the spark just isn’t there, I have used Sam for the last month just to fill the lonely feeling that bubbles up whenever I see her. Let me tell you something, it’s not working.

“Well Johnny boy do you even like the poor girl any more?” Daisy giggled unlocking the puke green locker that stood in front of us. This girl is my best friend; she’s the girl that’s been there through it all. She is the girl I fell in love with.

“You know I do Daisy” I sighed rubbing my forehead to show her how stressed I was. “The feeling just isn’t there anymore.” A glimmer of what I would say was hope flashed across her face, but was covered up by a stern look not even two seconds later.

“You better not be leading that girl on for your own selfish reasons John” Daisy scolded abandoning the books in her locker. I looked down to my beat up converse in shame, I knew just as well as she did that that’s exactly what I’m doing.

“Oh John, well you know what you have to do. Go break the girls heart and meet me at the car, we’ll go get some ice cream kay?” I nodded shuffling down the hall. By now the bell had rang and everything was silent, I hated this part of relationships I always was the one to end it and it never ceased to make me upset. That’s why I wont try anything with Daisy she will not just be another scar strewn across my already tattered heart I want her to be there forever not just a summer fling that lasts for maybe a month no, that’s the girl I want to marry.

then why don’t you?

That voiced snapped everything into perspective; I bolted down the hallway reaching Sam’s class in seconds. I swung the door open with such force that I’m even surprised it didn’t fall off its hinges.

“I need to talk to Sam for one minute please” I said gasping for air my lungs desperately begged for. Sam walked out with a smile on her face.

“Hey John what’s up?” she asked, Dang I wish I didn’t have to do this.

“Well I don’t know how do phrase this but, the spark just isn’t there. I can’t go on living in this lie of a relationship, its over.” I mumbled scratching the back of my neck; I looked up to see tears slowly falling down Sam’s face. I turned around and started down the hall. If its one thing I hated is when a girl cries and that seems to be happening a lot this year.

“You okay Johnny boy?”Daisy asked. I looked up and my breath caught in my throat, she will never cease to amaze me.

“Ya I think I just might be, but we really need to talk” I said. I have to do this now, or it’s never going to happen. I was not going to lose my shot with this amazing girl.

“Sure get in the car” She giggled. I flashed her my best smile, everything about this girl made me smile. I just hope she feels the same way.

“Okay Daisy im going to say this fast and I understand if you don’t feel the same way but I just have to tell you this right now ITHINKIMIGHTLOVEYOU!” I blurted out. She tilted her head and started to giggle. Why the heck is she giggling?!?

“John it sounded like you just said you love me” She said as realization hit her she developed a blank look on her face.

“I understand if you don’t feel the same way I know we are just best.” I was cut off my Daisy’s soft lips flowing against mine; Butterflies ambushed my stomach as I began to feel light headed.

“Stop your rambling I love you too, I just want to take things slow.” Daisy mumbled, barely moving her lips a centimeter away from mine.

“Well sweetheart we have the rest of our lives ahead of us, so let’s walk not run” I said smiling “because I would wait for you until the end of time.”

you know you’re one big cheese ball” Daisy giggled into my neck as we hugged.

“All for you my Daisy”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleeh >.< it prolly stinks bad but i think i like it and im proud of it hehe!!
~Kona!!