‹ Prequel: Fall From Grace
Status: The End.

Memories Be Out All Night

Twelve

I came back with my coffee in hand and took a seat in the chair across the table from Zacky. He looked up from his phone and smiled and I returned it before taking a drink of my coffee.

“So,” I said trying to make a conversation. Not that that was difficult for us to do, but still. “How was the car ride home last night?”

“It was okay,” he chuckled. “Johnny kept confessing his love for me the whole time.”

“And do you love him too?” I asked, raising my brow for added effect.

Zacky smiled and looked straight at me. “He’s not the one I’m attracted to.”

“Oh, so there’s a one?”

“Yeah,” He said going along with it. “She’s incredibly sexy and beautiful beyond words.”

Heat rose to my cheeks and I fixed my attention on my coffee in my hands.

He took notice of my shyness and spoke up again.

“Are you doing anything later tonight?”
“Not that I know of.”

“Can I take you out tonight then?” He asked with hopefulness in his voice.

I tore my gaze from my coffee and fell in to his green eyed look. He asked me the question again and I didn’t hear him. I was kind of lost in my own world.

He sat up straighter and looked at me like I was crazy. “You okay Hayden?”

I shook my head and snapped back in to reality. “What? Oh, yeah. Sorry.”

“I thought you were going to go all stalker on me or something and pounce on me,” He said with a nervous laugh, taking another drink of his coffee.

“Like you would care if I pounced on you,” I joked.
That was lame Hayden. Really?

“No, but are you going to answer me?”
“About what?”

“What are you doing tonight?”

I took a second to think of something to say. “Taking a nap with Cassie and going out to have some wild sex with Violet and Jimmy.”

“He’s already got her bed broken?” Zacky said looking at me with a shocked face.

“It’s more like she’s got him bed broke,” I clarified. “If I wasn’t somewhat buzzed last night, I don’t know how I could’ve slept with those two. Violet’s kind of loud.”

“You’re more than welcome to come stay at my place if those two won’t leave her bed,” He offered.

“I think I may have to take you up on that one night.”
“Icabod and Majesty will love you.”

“Who are they?”

“My dogs.”

“Awhhh!” I cooed. “Puppy play date!”

He laughed. “How about tonight then?”
“Why are you so hell bent on taking me out tonight?”

“Because I want to?” he said as more of a question.

“Zachary James Baker……” I said with a serious tone.

He looked at me with wide eyes. “How did you know my full name?”

“Wikipedia told me,” I informed him. “I bet I know more about you guys than you know about your selves.”

And this continued on for another fifteen minutes. He quizzed me on everything I knew about him and the guys and I shared a few things that he probably didn’t even know himself. We also decided that I was to bring Cassie over and she could stay with Icabod and Majesty while Zacky took me out for the evening.

Now all I had to do was decide on an outfit for tonight.

“Well did he say anything about where he was taking you?” Violet asked, sitting in the middle of my bed.

“He didn’t say anything,” I answered, becoming more and more frustrated. By now I had gone through my entire wardrobe and found nothing I wanted to wear.

“Hold on,” Violet said getting up. I heard her throwing some things around in her room before she came back with a smile on her face and her hands behind her back.

“What do you have,” I groaned. Knowing Violet, it would be something either way too girly or something ridiculous looking.

“Put this on,” She ordered, handing me a black t-shirt with a switchblade in the shape of a V on the front. I felt like I had seen this before.

“And then these,” Violet said, digging in my closet for jeans and a pair of Nike dunks.

“Okay, okay!” I chuckled, doing as she said and changing. When I was done, Violet had already taken her spot back on my bed and clapped her hands when I turned around.

“Well?”

“I think he’ll be surprised to see you wearing that,” She said with an added wink.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed in to the kitchen to find Cassie’s leash. She happily wagged her tail and let me clip it on to her collar.

“We’re going to meet some friends,” I told her and petted her head.

“Have fun tonight,” Violet smiled, leaning up against the door frame. “Just remember your puppy is watching you.”

“Vi,” I spoke. She looked at me curious as to what I was going to say. I shook my head and just smiled. “Don’t fucking break you bed with Jimmy in it.”

She laughed. “Well, the headboard cracked.”

I squeezed my eyes shut in an attempt to not picture that. “Ew.”

“You’re welcome,” She smirked, skipping off down the hall to her room. Probably to call Jimmy to tell him to come over since I was going to be gone for a little while.

“Let’s go Cass,” I said picking up the slack in her leash and letting her drag me out the front door to my jeep.

I followed the directions Zacky gave me all while singing a bit off key to Britney Spears and Cassie howling with me. She liked to sing when we were in the car and Violet wasn’t around.

I pulled up in to the drive way to this huge house that I’m assuming was his. Oh dear god, I hope it was his. I didn’t feel like looking like a weirdo walking up to some stranger’s house with a dog in the car. And a hyper and musically talented dog at that.

“Wait here,” I whispered to Cassie and kissed the top of her head, taking the keys out of the ignition and shutting the door behind me as I made my way up to his front door. I rang the bell and stepped aside, hearing two distinct barks on the other side of the huge wooden door.

Icky! Maj! Shut the hell up!

I laughed to myself as the two quieted down or were pushed away from the door. The locks clicked and it swung open revealing a boy I knew.

“Hey Hayden,” He grinned.
“Hi Zacky,” I said, reaching for a hug which he gladly returned. While we were in our momentary embrace, a little black four legged animal scooted around me and sniffed my leg. Its accomplice was a steel grey puppy who followed the leader and sniffed me too.

“Guys!” Zacky hollered when he noticed they came outside. “Get back in!”

I could hear the faint barking coming from Cassie who was still in the car.

“I guess I should go get her,” I said pulling away from him.
“Yeah. These two are already causing trouble,” he said looking down in at his two dogs.

I headed back over to my car and opened the door as Cassie jumped from the back seat and ran up the steps, dragging her leash along with her. She quickly “greeted” Icabod and Majesty and I was able to unhook her leash just before they ran off to the backyard.

“Nice shirt,” Zacky complimented, kissing my cheek and then shutting the front door.

“Vi gave it to me.”

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, planting a kiss on the side of my neck. I felt his breath on my skin as he whispered in my ear. “I should have you model some more of my clothing line.”

Our moment was yet again interrupted by my little pooch bringing a chew toy in to the house and dropping it at my feet.

“I guess we have to keep them entertained,” I sighed as Cassie laid down before my feet and giving me her signature puppy dog look.
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you were wondering waht Cassie looked like, or just wanted to see a cute puppy.
Here she is.

Hayden's outfit

So yeah, I don't really have anything to say. If you liked this chapter, or you hated it. Tell me. I'm a big kid, I can handle it :]

Have a safe Fourth of July!

REV