‹ Prequel: Fall From Grace
Status: The End.

Memories Be Out All Night

Fifteen

Holy Shit.” Were the only words to escape past my lips when we pulled up to the hotel we would be staying at. In the front circle drive was a sign that read: Millennium Biltmore Hotel. I was amazed by the size of this place. It had white marble pillars and looked like it was meant for a president to stay it rather than have a meeting at.

“Can I help you?” An older gentleman behind the counter asked.

Zacky nodded and leaned up against it. “Reservation for Zachary Baker.”

The man did his thing behind the desk, typing furiously at the keyboard. I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked at Zacky. He took notice and looked over at me.

“What?”
“You never call yourself Zachary.”
“And how would you know this?”

“Wikipedia told me so,” I stated as a matter of factly.

“Room 405 on the fifth floor,” The man behind the desk informed us, handing us two plastic key cards. “Enjoy your stay.”

I swear I heard Zacky say something but I just shrugged it off and followed him to the elevators while a bell boy took our bags and follows us with the cart carrying them. All of us stepped inside the elevator and waited for it to take us to our floor. I was way too amused by the mirrors on the walls to even realize we were there.

“So I may or may not have said something to them while I booked this room,” Zacky said with a cheesy grin. “I hope it’s up to your standards.” He unlocked the door and my jaw nearly hit the floor. The room was fucking huge. And I’m talking like four regular hotel rooms put together huge!

There was a small kitchen area as well as a sitting area. What I was amazed with the most was the bathroom and the bed. You could play baseball in the bathroom and easily fit six people in to the bathtub, which by the way, was also a whirlpool.

But the bed. Holy.Mother.Fucking.Sweet.Lord. It was huge and squishy and full of pillows and purple.

“I love this,” I squealed, flopping down on to the middle of the bed with my arms spread out.

“You’re welcome,” Zacky chuckled, stepping over to the bed. “You deserve to have something expensive after your fall,” He said hovering over me, getting closer by the second. I was lost in his eyes and I’m sure he was lost in mine as well. The only thing that drew us out of our daze was the bell hopper boy telling us that our bags were in the room.

We said our ‘thank yous’ and got off of each other as he headed off to be on his merry way.

I stood in the middle of the room and just took in the whole sight of it. “This place is absolutely incredible,” I gawked with a beaming smile. “How in the hell did you convince your manager to get this place?”

A smirk appear on his lips. “My manager doesn’t know about this.”

I looked at him a little confused. “What do you mean?”

He stood up from the edge of the bed that he was sitting on and stood in the middle of the room with me. “I’m not sure I want to tell you yet.”

“Tell me what?” He avoided my face, looking past me at something else. My eyes went wide. “OH MY GOD! YOU LIED AND GOT AWAY WITH SOMETHING!”

He nodded his head to the side a bit. “I guess you could say that.”

I now took a defensive stance with my hands on my hips. “What did you lie about?”

“Well…”
“Zachary.”

He sighed. “There is no meeting Hayden.”

What?

“I told Violet that so I could take you away for a few days so we could be together and no one would get suspicious. The only people who know are Erika and Brian, because they helped me plan this all out.”

I wanted to be mad at him. I wanted to yell at him and tell him that was the stupidest thing he could’ve done, but all I could do was stand there and smile thinking about how it was the nicest thing any guy has ever done for me.

“Awh, thank you Zee,” I smiled, hooking my arms around his neck and locking our eyes together. “That’s the most evil and sweetest thing ever.”

“So you’re not mad?”

I shrugged. “Kind of, but not really.”

“But now I have you for three days and can kiss you and hold you and do whatever I damn well please with you!”

“What makes you think that?” I asked in a rather cocky voice, raising my brow at him.

“You can’t resist my charm baby,” He said grinning like a fool before pressing his lips up against mine. I couldn’t help but smile in to the kiss thinking about how god awful lucky I was to be here right now.

----

“Zee, go away so I can change,” I giggled as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom with his tooth brush in his mouth.

“Buh ah wann wash.”
“Huh?”

He held up his index finger and disappeared behind the door for a minute. “I want to watch,” He repeated, coming back out.

“You aren’t going to get me that naked, that easily,” I told him. Pulling down the t-shirt I stole from him over my bottom.

He took a few steps towards me and picked me up in his arms, throwing me down on to the bed and crawling on top of me. “You’re already half naked, why can you be all the way naked?”

“What if I don’t want to be?” I asked with a teasing voice. He shook his head and played with the hem of his shirt that I was wearing. Slowly his hands crept up my sides, stopping right on the middle of my ribs. His lips met mine in a simple kiss, but something about it felt different. Maybe it was the heat in the room, I mean, we did have the blinds open to all the windows and the sun was shining bright today.

He kissed the corner of my mouth and looked at me with these hazel colored eyes. I hadn’t noticed they changed color. I’m sure mine probably did too.

“Still want to stay dressed?” He asked, pecking my cheek lightly.

I answered it for him and took off his shirt that I was wearing, taking the one he had on off too for good measure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hotel
Hayden

So ...... this is um, well, awkward.

REV