‹ Prequel: Fall From Grace
Status: The End.

Memories Be Out All Night

Eightteen

Zacky brought me to the room and opened the door for me. I was shaking so badly, I could barely walk. I almost fell to the floor when I saw my best friend laying in that bed with tubes and wires coming out of her in every direction. Jimmy sat next to her, holding her hand and just staring at her, like she was going to wake up at any moment.

My eyes shifted over to Brian, who was in the best beside her. He didn’t have nearly as many tubes and wires connected to him as Violet did, but he had plenty of bruises to make up for it.

I felt Zacky’s hand disconnect from my waist so I took that as my queue to go over to Violet’s side.

She looked so lifeless right now. Her face was pale and her dark hair made her look even sicklier. Jimmy kept whispering things to himself, but I couldn’t make them out. I did know that he loved her though, a lot. It was almost as clear as day about how he felt about her.

“Vi,” I spoke softly, hers and Brian’s heart monitors beeping in the background. “You’re a mess, but you probably already know that. I don’t know what the hell happened to you.”

“She can’t hear you,” Jimmy muttered. “I’ve been trying for hours now.”

“I don’t care,” I said, wiping away the tears that were now falling on to her bed sheets. I took her other hand in mine and held it there, continuing to pour my heart out to her.

“Zacky and I are together.”

Her monitor made a different sound, as if approving what I had just said. I smiled up at the screen and then looked back down at her. Maybe I was a bit delusional, but I didn’t care.

“Jimmy’s right here too,” I told her. “I don’t know how long he’s been here, but I can tell he hasn’t left.”

My eyes flashed up to meet Jimmy’s. We stayed like that for a minute before his eyes gazed softly back down at Violet. No words were spoken between us, but he knew exactly what was on my mind.

The feeling I had in my gut right now was not a good one. Usually when I got these feelings they turned out to be correct in predicting the events that were to follow. Personally, I didn’t want this event to occur.

I turned around and looked over at Brian where Zacky was, sitting in the chair beside his bed with his head in his palms, just staring at his body. There wasn’t much he could do to help his best friend either.

Sighing, I turned back to Violet. I knew.
Call it psychic, or whatever you want, but I knew Brian was going to be alright.

“Violet, I love you more than anything. You’re my best friend forever and always,” I said hooking our pinkies together. I could feel the second wave of tears about to come as they were building up behind my eyes.

“You’re my spazzing second half and you gave me the chance to meet someone I love very much. So thank you,” I leaned in and kissed her forehead. “Thank you so so much.”

I took off the friendship rings we bought way back when and slipped it over her finger right next to the one that she always wore. I picked up her hand and laid it over her chest, taking in the very sight before me.

Jimmy looked at be like I was crazy.

“I’ll see you on the other side.”

With that being said, I stood up from my chair and walked out of the hospital room. I went down the hall way in the opposite direction of the waiting room, leaning up against the wall and falling down against it. My knees were pulled up to my chest and I just cried; sobs shaking my body.

I heard the alarm sounding down the hall and knew that it was Violet’s. Doctors rushed by with a crash cart and right to where I thought they were going.

I didn’t even bother looking down at the doorway. Instead I just looked up at the ceiling with teary eyes.

“You were my fall from grace Violet.”

I felt something against my back, and I knew it wasn’t the wall. It was took warm and comforting to be a hospital. The only thing that could feel like that was her during our hugs and our ‘bonding’ moments.

Goodbye Hayden.

I know it’s hard.
It’s passing by.
Memories be out all night.
So reminisce won't bring you back.
Just look ahead and hold on tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well my friends, this is the end of the road.
I'm putting all of your out of your misery of having to read my attempt a writing in the frst person. I'm reallllllllly bad at it.

I'm focusing on my other stories right now.
If you'd like, you can check them out.
Victims Of Love
Second Chances

Thank you for being a part of this.
I cannot express how much I love you guys. I really do.
From the bottom of my slightly twisted heart,
thank you.

I won't be gone long. I promise you that.
Another Zacky story will pop up in no time.

foREVer
And I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me