Forever

Chapter 21 (Epilogue)

**2 YEARS LATER**

Waiting. Something that can make a person very impatient. Like me. Since we graduated high school, everyone was forcing on getting into the college they wanted. But for Saige that wasn't the case. Last year in the beginning of eleventh grade she joined the drama club, was in a few plays (lead role for all), and even made her career decision that she wanted to be an actress. Which I thought was a great idea and so did a certain important person in the the audience. He offered her a huge opportunity in acting. He gave her his business card and asked her to come to an audition or something because it was between her and this other girl. She asked me to come with her because her aunt had to work and didn't want Saige going by herself. But if Saige did get it she would still have another year of high school, so either she would have to go to school in California or stay here for school and wait a year. Believe it or not she would have to go to California for a few months but then could return here if she wanted. I didn't want her to leave but I really wanted her to get this opportunity. She wants this more than anything, I can tell.

For college, most of my friends are leaving the state, unlike Anthony and I. We are going to the same college and I swear it was completely unplanned. We both just applied for a bunch of colleges and then we got accepted to all the same ones that we both applied for except one. I told him to pick whichever one he really wanted to go to and I would do the same without telling each other because by then we realized. So he picked one and I picked mine. When we made our final decision and it was too late to decide otherwise we told each other, secretly praying that we picked the same one. So it's exciting to go through college with him just like we went through our last years of high school together (even though we went to different schools).

When Saige came out to where I was waiting, she had a very serious look on her face like she was in deep thought. I got worried for a minute because this could be good or bad news. She nervously walked up to me.

"Hey how was it?" I asked

She looked down at her shoes and let out a deep breath. I got really nervous. "Saige?"

She suddenly jumped up with excitement "I'm going to California!" She screamed.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations!" I gave Saige a huge hug

It got quiet for a moment until Saige started laughing. "I'm sorry I need a minute to soak this all in. I can't believe this is happening." Saige said calmly now "I wish my mom was here with me though."

"She is, you just can't see her. She is probably just as happy as you are."

Saige smiled "Thanks"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update. I couldn't decide whether to keep going with the story or to write an ending chapter. I decided on the ending chapter because I don't want to get bored with it and then just stop updating right in the middle of the story. So I'm really happy because this is the first story that I have ever actually finished. I use to write in notebooks before I knew about mibba and I would never finish them. I wanted to thank all my readers and subscribers. Thank you for all the comments and taking the time to read my story.