You and Me Till the End of Time

I hated Maths..

I woke up late because my stupid alarm clock didn't go of at the right time it decided to be nice and let me sleep in. I lazily got out of my comfy bed with the black duvet still draped around my body, it was still cold because mum never bothered to put on the heating before she left too go to work in the morning, so I had to get up freezing and walk all the way down to the basement to turn the heating on. When I got upstairs it had warmed up so I took of the duvet and chucked it on the bed. I quickly walked over to the chest of drawers and took out a pair of underwear because I don't like the idea of walking around naked plus the curtain was open. I quickly put them on and then opened the second drawer to get out my tight fit Green Day top then I opened the third to get out my tightest pair of black skinny jeans, although i was only going to school I like to look my best. Once I was fully dressed, I walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen to see a note on the kitchen table from mum.

Frankie,
hope you get to make lots of new friends
and I gave you $10 pocket money so you can go to town and buy something
and for your lunch money.
Mom xxx.

I don't like to eat anything in the morning so I grabbed my misfits messenger bag and misfits hoodie from by the door and walked out. When I was out in the front garden I felt a sudden gush of wind hit bare skin of my face and sent a shiver through my body. I didn't know anyone in this area yet so I couldn't get a lift to school so I had to walk. It was called Bellevile high. When I was at the front gate, I walked through the big court yard toward the entrance of the school, I could already see all the different clique's such as Jocks, Cheerleaders, Preps, Geeks, Emo's and Goths. I knew I wasn't going to be in any of them, I don't like to label myself. I walked to my first period class it was Maths, I hated Maths.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if this is good please tell me or give me some ideas for my next one and I'm very open to ideas.
Xo Frankie.