You and Me Till the End of Time

'It's you'

I leaned in closer to Frank, placing one hand on his small waist and stepped a little closer. My breath was hitting his neck and I felt him shiver and lean into my touch. I put my beer down on the kitchen surface and plunged my free hand into my pocket. Finding the thing i was looking for I pulled them out of my pocket and watched Frank's face drop slightly.

"I'm going out for a cigarette, I'll be back in a second or you can come with me if you want?" I offered.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll come with you" He replied with a sigh.

I took my hand away from Frank's waist and walked past him, my hand accidentally brushed against his ass and I felt him shiver again. I chuckled softly and walked into the living room pushing past all the dancing people, I got pushed onto a wall by one of the girls. She was wearing a white blouse with the first 3 buttons undone showing off her cleavage and a black, leather mini skirt with black fishnets underneath. Her breathed smelt heavily of alcohol and her face was caked in foundation, she looked like she dunked her face in a bowl of watsit's. I'm not into girls but even if I was I wouldn't get with her, she made me sick. I shoved her off of me and went back over to Frank taking his soft hand into mine and pulling him out to the back yard.

We walked to the very back of the yard where there was two swings, me and Mikey had these when we were kids and we didn't think to get rid of them. I sat down on one of the swings and lit up my cigarette. Frank just stood there in front of the swing looking at me and smiling, he looked so cute, I just wanted to kiss him. What? Am I starting to get feelings for Frank? I've only just met him for fuck sake! I never really believed in love at first sight but my little brother Mikey did. He said he fell in love with his girlfriend Alicia the moment he met her. Maybe it's just the alcohol speaking and I don't like Frank. But I haven't even had that much to drink, I've had one sip. Strange...

"Gerard, can I ask you something?" Came Frank's angelic voice from beside me, he must have sat down whilst I was thinking.

"Yeah, shoot" I replied, looking over at him and smiling.

"Well..Er..W-What does it F-Feel like to be in L-Love?" He asked looking away from me and too the ground.

"I don't really know Frank. I mean I'm just as confused as you are but I think I have found someone who I possibly am in love with but it's strange because I have only just met him" I stated smiling softly at him.

"Oh yeah? Who is it? If you don't mind me asking" He asked looking slightly sad.

"Well I'll ring them so you can speak to them" I took out my phone and dialed the number bringing my phone up to my ear.

I waited a while before I heard Frank's phone go off he looked at the screen for a second before bringing his cell up to his ear and answering.

"Hello? Who is this?" Frank asked suspiciously.

"Hey Frank, it's you" I stated into the phone smiling softly. (A/N Gerard got Frank's Number earlier in there lesson together)

He looked surprised for a second before giggling his adorable giggle and stood up coming over to me taking my cigarette out of my hand, which was a good idea because it was close to burning my fingers, chucking it on the floor and taking the sides of my face into his hands and leaned it, our lips were just about to touch when I heard someone cough loudly from behind Frank making us jump apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
This wasn't really any good and I apologize for how short it was but I'm extremely busy with helping my bestfriend look after his younger brother and sister so this was the best I could do, sorry.
Xo Frankie.