You and Me Till the End of Time

It broke my heart

I was just about to kiss Gerard when I heard someone coughing loudly form behind me. I turned around to come face to face with Gerard's younger brother Mikey. Way to ruin the moment kid!

"What do you want Mikey?" Came Gee's voice from behind me, he sounded annoyed but I don't blame him really.

"I wanted to introduce you to some people" He replied with a small smile.

Okay I'm not going to be mean, it is his birthday after all. He didn't exactly knew we were going to be out here and about to kiss Did he?

"Oh yeah? Who is it Mikes?" I asked faking a small smile.

"They're my friends from school. Karl and Frankie" He informed showing me the two people.

Frankie had medium length purple hair with side swept bangs, snake bites and stretched ears, she was wearing red skinny jeans and a black and purple So So Happy hoodie, topped off with purple converse. She was wearing quite a bit of eyeliner but it didn't look that bad. She wasn't caked in foundation either, she was pretty pale.

Karl had brownish hair that came to just above his shoulders. He was wearing a black Iron Maiden Band-T and a pair of blue washed out jeans and black converse.

"Hey, I'm Frank and this is.."

"Frank, I can introduce myself. I'm Gerard, Mikey's older brother" Gerard interrupted me mid sentence.

Frankie reached out her hand and I shook it before shaking Karl's too. Gerard had walked off back into the house, I wonder what was up with him? Have I done something wrong? I hope I haven't. I don't know what I would do with myself if I had.

"You better go find him Frank he seems like he's in a mood, tell him I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong" Frankie suggested, Mikey and Karl just nodded.

I guess she was right so I said my goodbye's and ventured off back into the house on my search for Gerard. I couldn't find him downstairs so I climbed up the big staircase to see if he was up there. I heard sobs coming from the room in the far right hand corner of the hallway, I trudged down to the room they were coming from and knocked softly on the door.

"Hello? Who's in there?" I asked, pressing my ear against the door.

"G-Go away!" I recognized the voice straight away as Gerard's.

"Gerard, hon, whats up? It's me Frank. Open the door please, tell me why your crying" I said stepping away from the door when I heard the lock click.

The sight I saw was not pretty, it broke my heart. Gerard was stood there blood dripping down his pale arm and into a puddle on the floor and he had tears running down his pale cheeks. He looked ill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear what's up with Gee?
Comment and subscribe people!
Xo Frankie.