Status: Writers Block. No Motivation

From Rouge to Pet

Paws Off!

Zara couldn't believe it. She was a birthday gift! To some vampire! No matter how beautiful he was, this was wrong! She shook her head throwing the unbelievable thought from her head. This was an outrage. They were making a mockery of her people! She wouldn't let them get away with this. She would show them why Were's weren't to be kept as pets.

For the remainder of the party Zara kept her guard up. Many demonas and vampires tried to reach in and touch her. Most gained a muffled snarl or a half hearted swipe. She laid in the center of her cage, there noone could touch her or even reach her. She watched her new 'Master', Hayden. She snorted out loud at the though of her.

'Him my master? He couldn't handle me if he tried.' At that though He looked over at her and smirked. When there eyes met she could see the animalistic look in his eyes. The want to dominate and stake his claim.

She pulled her lips back in a soft growl showing that she was more inclined to jump off a cliff than let him dominate her.

'We'll see about that.' she heard a velvet smooth voice purr in her head. She looked aorund for the source and her eyes quickly returned to Hayden as he chuckled lightly and turned around. Zara rolled her eyes and huffed putting her head back down. This was going to be interesting.

Zara had fallen asleep long before the party ended. When she woke up she was in a different room. She looked around. the room was huge almost as big as the one she was in before. Almost. She saw a large bed with nightstands on both sides of it. She looked past that as saw chairs positioned around a table and finally a desk. as she loked around the whole room she saw bookshelves lined the entire room, just about. She saw a door and heard a shower running. She cocked her head. It souned like rain but she didn't feel any, plus she was inside. It was strange. She shrugged and scretched an itch by her ear.

The door to the bathroom opened and hayden walked out in just a towel. Zara turned away from him and continued to scratch ast her ear, not being able to get the spot really. She huffed and shook her head giving up for the moment. Her tail flicked behind her. She felt the cold smooth hand scratching her itchy spot and she seemed to melt for a moment. Then she realized who it must be. She snarled loudly and turned swiping at him lightening fast.

'Paws off!' I snarled at him.

'Relax. Your coat is beautiful.' He said back as if her swiping at him was nothing.

She growled at him. Her black coat had faint leopard markings dappled though it. She looked at it. she hadn't really paid much attention to her coat. It had always be beautiful so it seemed like nothing special to her.

'Whatever. I'm hungry. What's a cat supposed to eat around here?' She asked looked at him and flicking her tail at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it.!
I'm updating a lot lately!
Hopefully this will give my other story some ideas.
Comment!
<3
~Lilly