Status: May 26 : Updated!

Your Biggest Misconception

Kalilah Jimmerson, or just Kali as her friends call her, is your average twenty-three year old girl. She's works at a local cafe in Huntington to earn some much needed money. She's barely getting by but she's content with her life. She's well aware that something is missing from her life though but can't quite place her finger on what it is.

Zacky Baker has a rocky relationship with Gena. They're falling apart. He's got it all, a nice home, two awesome dogs, great friends, a great profession, and a cheating fiancé. He can't take it anymore and decides Gena's got to go. He just can't marry someone who's cheating on him.

Brian Haner Jr goes to the diner where Kali works at rather often and always sits in her serving section. He thinks Kali would be the perfect girl to complete Zacky's life. The only problem? Kali doesn’t want in with the famous life at all and Zacky doesn't want to date again after what happened with Gena.

Can Syn and the guys bring the two together? Or will they forever stay two single people like they each have planned?
  1. Chapter 1
    The Regular
  2. Chapter 2
    The Beach
  3. Chapter 3
    The Fiance
  4. Chapter 4
    What A Mess
  5. Chapter 5
    Why are we here?
  6. Chapter 6
    Distractions
  7. Chapter 7
    The Weekend Begins
  8. Chapter 8
    Tension
  9. Chapter 9
    Main Street
  10. Chapter 10
    Outing
  11. Chapter 11
    Letting Go
  12. Chapter 12
    Pre-Party
  13. Chapter 13
    The Slidebar