Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 1

The principle stared in Leslie's eyes; one of them green and the other one a really dark brown, almost black. 

A soft chuckle came from her, 
"Umm...no sir...I mean ma'am."

The principle dismissed her and she walked out of the office. Once she stepped foot into the hallway, she tripped. She felt her body collide into someone and she smelled that familiar smell of Zest© body wash. Leslie heard him sigh and she shook her head.

"Les...really? Are you that damn clumsy?" Her brother lifted himself off of the floor and picked her up, brushing her shoulders off as he made sure that she didn't hurt herself. He overlooked her a few more times, told her to stay out of trouble and he walked away, calling after his buds; the few buds that he had.

Leslie continued to walk to her next class, Biology. Her favorite class. No one bothered her in that class. The kids paid her no mind and as long as she was quiet, the teacher gave her no trouble. You could do anything in there as long as it wasn't distracting. 

Leslie ran a hand through her faded blond hair. It was in an asymmetrical bob. She liked it that way. It didn't get tangled. It wasn't hot during the summer and it didn't take long to wash. 

As she walked into the classroom, Leslie ran smack into someone and this time she knew it wasn't her brother.

The person groaned, but soon gained their composure. 

"I know I'm sexy and all, but please try to..."

He lost his train of thought as he stared at the girl. 
 
And Leslie just sat there on the cold classroom floor with a confused look on her face, like always.

"What?"
 
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter.

The thought of the story just popped in my head.
And I had to write about it.

comment. rate. subscribe. :D