Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 13

Leslie opened the car door and nodded at her father; her simple way of saying hello. Times like this were always awkward. The silence was always unbearable and Luke; Leslie and Peter's father always broke the silence. 

"You know I remarried..."
"Yeh, me nor Peter wanted to come to the wedding."

Luke coughed softly and pulled at the collar of his shirt. 

"Yeh...I decided that I needed someone my age. Someone with more of an exprience in life. Her name is Jasmine. She has 3 kids. One about your age, a 10 year old and a 7 year old."

"Wonderful..."

Sarcasm seeped through her words and Luke decided not to speak anymore. The two rode in silence and Leslie liked it that way. She needed some quiet time. Leslie touched her once smooth face and felt a few little bumps on her cheek and chin; all of them being produced from a stressful household. 

Leslie felt smooth pavement come under the car wheels and realized they were at her father's house. The house was much larger than her house, seeing as how their family had 5 people in it. 

Luke's new family

It choked Leslie up to think about things like that. It made her feel as if she hadn't been good enough...maybe if she was a better daughter, he wouldnt have left. But that was nonsense. Luke left because he felt as if he needed excitement. And obviously his 2 children and wife weren't exciting enough. 

Luke parked the car and grabbed Leslie's duffle bag, which she shook her head to and took it from him. 

"I got it."

Leslie followed Luke into the house and was quickly greeted by a woman with brunette hair, she was slender and had hazel eyes. She was beautiful. 

She quickly embraced Leslie,
"Its so wonderful to finally meet you."
"..."
"I'll take you to your room."

Jasmine led her into a room with orange pait on the walls. The bed was queen sized and it had a green and orange comforter on it. All of the furniture was green. There was two doors at the back of the room; a closet and bathroom. 

"Do you like it?"
"Yes."

"Well...I'll let you get your stuff put up."

Leslie through her bag on the bed and decided to walk around the house. She walked downstairs, out the back door. 

"Ms. Feisty?"
"Oh God..."   
♠ ♠ ♠
:O what's gonna happen next?

Comment. Rate. Subscribe. :)