Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 14

"Yesiree. I am the one and only Kennedy."

A huge smile appeared on his face and Leslie slightly grimaced,  hearing John chuckle in the background. She eyed him angrily and was suddenly hugged tighly by Kennedy. 

"Welcome to the family, sis."
"..."

Kennedy let go of Leslie  and he walked to the door,
"I'll be right back."

John stared at Leslie for a second before he grabbed her hand and led her towards what she guessed was the pool house. The two heard Kennedy calling after them and John pulled her into one of the closets close by. 

"What are we--"
"Shhh.

"Johnnnn....? Leslie?"
Kennedy stomped loudly, pretending to walk away, hoping that the two would come out from hiding, wherever they where. 

Leslie was about to open the closet door but John quickly snatched her back, causing her to smack into his chest. He held her tighly, trying to make sure neither of them made any noise. Leslie slowly placed her head down and felt John's heartbeat through his thin t-shirt. She closed her eyes and simply waited. 

John had sat down on the closet floor and positioned Leslie to a point where she would be comfortable. She had fallen asleep a while ago but he just couldn't risk the moment and wake her up. Her mouth was slightly parted and soft snores escaped her mouth. 

"God, you're so beautiful."

John heard the closet door open and saw Kennedy. 
"I FOUND-"
 
John placed a finger upon his lip, silently silencing him because all he really wanted to do is sit there; admiring Leslie. But if Kennedy woke her up, that couldn't happen. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was originally going to be very cliche.
So I had to rewrite most of it. Hehehe.
Anyways.
Comment. Rate. Subscribe. :)