Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 2

"Errr....Are you alright? Cool eyes by the way."

She didn't reply back and pushed herself off of the floor. Leslie brushed herself off, grabbed her Biology stuff and walked to the back of the classroom. No one ever sat there with her and she liked it that way. 

But today of course, someone wanted to sit next to her. And that certain someone happened to be the boy that she had bumped into. 

The teacher called role and Leslie tried her hardest to concentrate on when he called her name. 

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to knock into you..." The boy continued to talk and the teacher continued to call names. 

"Patricia Carter."

"If you want me to do anything, you can just...."

"Alexandria Dumis."

"I can be really oblivious to everything around me when I'm joking around with my friends...."

"Jacob Histro."
Only 3 names away from mine.

"Ay! I didn't mean to...."

Leslie slammed her hand to the desk and turned the boy. She hadn't looked at him earlier when they had bumped into each other. His eyes were bloodshot, as if he had been smoking before this class period. His hair was honey blond and very shiny. And the scratches under his eyes looked fresh. Maybe he had gotten into a fight the day before? 

"Shutup! Shut the bloody hell up! I'm good; I'm alright, can't you see? Please shut up!"

The whole class turned towards her, shocked by her sudden outburst. 

"Leslie Montegro."

"Here." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.
I know. But...it's all I could think of today.

Anyways,
comment. rate. subscribe. :)