Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 8

Most of the time she stayed true to what she said. But this time, Leslie's mother went back on her word. She had bailed Peter out of jail and right now he was sitting on their old brown leather couch. His feet were propped up on the table and he was eating some popcorn. 

It made Leslie sick to see Peter get the easy way out. He always got the easy way out. She was always the one to struggle. 

Leslie ran a hand through her hair, like she always did when she was frustrated. She walked through the living room, obviously pissed at the situation. Peter noticed her and motioned for her to come sit next to him.

Peter wrapped an arm around his little sister's shoulders. 

"So did you see what I did to kid?"
"Yeh...."
"Betcha thought it was pretty damn funny...right?"

"Actually I thought it was kinda immature on your part. I mean seriously, you've been held back 3 times. So that means you're 21 in your senior year. John---"

"Oh. So you know the kid's name."

"Shut up Peter. As I was saying, John is in his junior year, along with me. He's only 16 or 17 I'm guessing. You look like an asshole."

"Maybe I am an asshole."
"Yeh...just like our dad."

Leslie stood up quickly and walked upstairs to her room, ignoring the calls of her brother. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for my disappearance.
But I'm back.
:)
Comment. Rate. Subscribe.