Status: I will try to update once a week

Bite This

You've Been Summoned

Being back in Bon Temps was surprisingly a nice change, everything was slow and relaxing unlike CA. Since I had returned home I had started working as a waitress at Merlottes since Sam really needed the help and it allowed me to spend more time with Sookie and Lafayette.

The bell above the door chimed on Monday night at Merlottes and Vampire Bill, and two other people came in the door and sat in Sookie’s section. I made my way over there since Sookie was outback helping Sam with inventory. Apparently I wasn’t who Bill had in mind.

“Where is Sookie? I’m in her Section!” Bill questioned in outrage.

“She’s helping Sam with inventory Bill Compton, Now what do you want?”

I heard a snicker and for the first time I took notice of the people with Bill. There was a Tall woman with Red-ish blonde hair and a very pretty face, she was wearing a tight pencil skirt and a pink tweed jacket. Then there was the man, he was Tall, pushing seven feet, he had blonde hair slicked back and crystal blue eyes. He was wearing a tight pair of black jeans and a even tighter racer back black tank top. He was Mr. Sexy himself. Both of them were gorgeous, and without a doubt they were Vampires like Bill.

“Bill, aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?” The blonde spoke in a deep voice, free of any accent.

Bill nodded his head in a sort of obeying way more than an agreeing way.

“Lola, this is Eric Northman, Eric Lola” I smiled at Eric and he reached out to my hand and brought it to his mouth kissing it with his cold hand.

“Lola, this is Pam my child,” Eric spoke releasing my hand.

Before I could reply to that a hand rubbed against my back.

“ Thank you for watching my tables Lo,” Sookie said coming up to the table.

“Your welcome Sook,” I said making my way to other tables as we started getting a rush.

Later that night after most people had left everyone was doing there closing chores when the bell over the door chimed, and Bill made his way back into the bar.

Sookie walked up to him and kissed his cheek but he was paying no attention to her and kept walking towards me.

“You’ve been summoned,” He said and I could tell he felt sorry for me for some reason.

“By who?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

“Eric,” Bill answered back and Sookie made a gasping noise.

“He can do that?” I asked as I stopped filling my napkin holder.

“He can do that, yes” Bill answered.

“When?”

“Now, after you change!” Bill answered back, “Sookie and I will accompany you,”

“When exactly am I being summoned to?” I was still staring at Bill like he had three heads.

“Fangtasia, the bar Eric owns.” Bill answered grabbing both mine and Sookie’s arms and dragging us out the door and into his car and quickly drove like he was in a trance to my house.