Status: Workin' On

Life Is Amazing with You on the Ride

Fiona and Fawn are two adopted sisters who are very different. Both attend Hogwarts, and are in Slytherin. And at one point or another, have a crush on the one and only, Draco Malfoy.

Fiona is rebellious, very loud, crazy, a rule breaker, flirty, bad girl, plays hard to get, sly, and very cunning. She was adopted by a Scottish couple when she was 3 years old from an orphanage in Maryland. Her and her knew Scottish family spent most of their time in Scotland, then after Fiona's Scottish parents divorced Fiona spent the majority of her life in Scotland, with her father, and her summer's with her mother in Maryland. Fiona was not surprised when she was placed in Slytherin her first year, and has played Keeper on the team since her third year. The class she does the best in is Charms. And Fiona, like the majority of the other Slytherins, will do anything to get what she wants.

Fawn on the other hand is the more innocent and naive one. Her biological mother, who was also from the United States, had her when she was 16 and gave her up for adoption. Fawn was adopted by Marie LaFontaine. Fawn is more shy and keeps to her self. She can be extremely bright, but can be slow at times. She is clumsy and uncoordinated and always has a new cut on her after one heals. She has only one class she has no trouble in- Defense Against the Dark Arts.

But what happens when these two best friends/sisters date the same guy... at the same time?

*Story Title Credit goes to Aly & AJ for there song, "On the Ride"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=nozOr1K5sc8[/youtube]

**As much as we hate to admit it, neither Ashley (spazzattack1012) or myself (midgetmonkey) own Draco or any of the other characters by J.K. Rowling. We only own the plot and the characters we make up. So don't steal our plot, unless you want us to sick Yoda, Voldermort, the Volturi, Zeus, and the fury of a short person when she's PMSing on you.

***Oh and the story is RATED R for a reason. There will be s e x u a l content and topics about s e x related things randomly throughout the story; don't like it then don't read it. That simple.