Bought and Paid For

Nine

Nine

Evelyn was unusually quiet as they were driven back to their house, manicured countryside rushing past the tinted windows. Normally Adam would have tried to question her about it, but he was too wrapped up in his own thoughts. That poor kid…

While intellectually he was fine with the Bios Institute and similar programs, emotionally he couldn’t quite get over the gut feeling that the ‘products’ they created were being horrifically taken advantage of and abuse in the name of money. Bios may insist that they turned out ‘the perfect life partner’ for anyone with enough money to order one – but they were just an elaborate way of trafficking human flesh.

Prostitution made Adam uncomfortable, no matter how it was packaged. And while yes, contracts were signed to try to protect the whores from the worst of their ‘owners’ depravities, last night’s ‘entertainment’ had simply strengthened Adam’s belief that the whole thing was fundamentally wrong.

You shouldn’t be able to order a human being as if they were a pizza. Add blonde hair and brown eyes and have their body surgically altered and their minds trained to please you. Forging a partnership should be a struggle, shouldn’t it? Otherwise how would you know that it had all worked out and she was ‘the one’ for you? How would you know that she was worth it all unless there were problems to overcome to prove it?

The car pulled up outside the house and Evelyn’s heart-shaped ass caught his eye as it climbed out. He felt a surge of love – and lust – for her. They’d had problems of course, but there was no doubt in his mind that they belonged together. He slid across the seat and climbed out of her door, capturing her with an arm round her waist, one hand sliding down over her ass. The chauffeur pointedly looked away as Evelyn pulled Adam into a heated kiss before taking his hand and leading him towards the house.

Once the front door had slammed shut behind them Evelyn pounced. Her mouth was hot and wet against Adam’s and she fumbled to unbutton his shirt while he struggled to work out how the hell this dress fastened up. He half loved, half loathed her clothes: they were a dexterity challenge, each one with its own secret code of buttons, hooks and eyes or hidden zips and all manner of other weird and wonderful mechanisms to keep them snugly wrapped round her frame. And then of course, there was the pleasure of cracking the code, and unwrapping her smooth pale flesh… His hands searched her body for the zip, finally finding it under her left arm; he began to peel her out of it, kissing her hard.

Crisp footsteps echoed in the distance and Evelyn instinctively pulled away, it wasn’t done to be caught fucking in front of the staff. The footsteps drew nearer and, desperate not to lose the moment, Adam swept the partially unclothed Evelyn off her feet and backed them, still kissing, through the nearest door. Evelyn giggled at the teenage thrill of hiding, her laughter making her slip in Adam’s arms.

He hurriedly set her down on the edge of the dining room table and pulled her dress off over her head, revealing gracefully sweeping dark lines tattooed onto her perfect skin. From her ribcage, under her arms they swooped down in lazy arcs to point down between her hipbones, a not-so-subtle hint. He remembered the hours of agonising she’d spent over the design, desperate to be tattooed but fully aware that they just weren’t ‘done’ in their circles. Whatever she decided on had to remain hidden under the little dresses worn by all the other socialite wives. He loved the tattoos – a secret yet striking flash of the alternative.

The heavy silk slid off the table and rustled as it hit the polished floor, unnoticed by Adam as he kissed her sensitive neck and collarbones, laughter forgotten in favour of a blissful sigh. She wrapped her arms round his shoulders, her stocking-clad legs round his waist, locking their hips together. He bit back a groan and ground forwards, taking the opportunity to look over her shoulder so he decipher the hooks and eyes of her bra.

Her hands were nimble and fast against his collarbone, quickly working their way down the buttons of his shirt whine he concentrated on getting her out of her underwear. She released his belt just as he unclasped her bra and, with seductive grace, she leaned back to lie flat on the table, her dark hair haloed round her head, legs still firmly wrapped around Adam’s hips. Adam was left clutching the silk garment, abruptly rendered breathless with a wave of lust and love for her.

Suddenly he experienced a disconcerting wave of flashback to last night – when Jade had held an almost identical position on a dining room table – albeit in very different circumstances. From the flash of fire in Evelyn’s eyes he guessed something similar had also occurred to her, and that it had sparked her imagination. She arched her back and reached above her head, grasping the far edge of the table, playacting being tied.

Fuelled by the duel images of Evelyn and Jade’s duplicate submission, Adam stripped off the remainder of his clothing and stepped forward to claim her. He took everything he wanted and gave everything he had in a symphony of touches and moans and desperate need and mutual adoration. All the while trying to concentrate on his beautiful wife’s perfect body and forget about the searing image of Jade’s humiliation that seemed to be burned into his mind’s eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a brief flash of het, hehe.
Don't worry - the slash'll pick up again in the next chapter.