Bought and Paid For

Ten

It was 11.27, and Jade didn’t think he’d ever got ready so fast before. He hurried along a maze of unlit corridors in the basement, trying to remember the route he’d planned out from the floor plan of the building helpfully pasted to the back of his bedroom door. Another left then left and… yes, a narrow band of light streaming out from under the third door, and the soft hum of music and talking from inside the room.

He hesitated. Should he knock? Or wait to be called in? Indecision filled him and he did a strange sort of dance, stepping up to the door, stepping back, stepping up again and raising his fist, stepping back. He checked his watch: 11.31. Shit.

Davey opened the door, shirtless and clad only in skintight PVC pants, his feet bare, expression angry yet controlled. He looked Jade up and down and nodded slightly. “You’re late. Get inside.”

The doorframe and room blurred together as Davey pulled Jade into the room by his shirt, effortlessly kicking the heavy door shut and throwing Jade to the floor before he could catch his footing. He gasped as the full weight of Davey settled on his chest, pushing the air out of his lungs. His mind whirled, trying to pre-empt what would be coming. The possibilities were so limitless he gave up and felt little other than fear as Davey pulled his clothes off in two or three well-practised sharp jerks, paying no mind to the popping buttons and ripping fabric.

Worn leather cuffs were snapped closed around his wrists, and Davey shifted down his body to do the same to his ankles. His legs were nudged apart by strong fingers tipped with sharp fingernails. With an athletic jump Davey was on his feet and hauling Jade up by his bound wrists. Jade stumbled, finding his ankles tethered to iron staples embedded in the concrete floor three feet apart. His wrists were fastened above his head to a ring on the ceiling, stretching him out, completely exposed. He gasped, shuddering as two cold lube-coated fingers were pushed up into him, twisted and removed without warning.

He was facing the corner of the room but a convex mirror attached near the ceiling gave him a distorted but serviceable view behind him. It was all so fast his head was spinning. Davey backed off to check his work, eyeing him head to toe and grunting in approval. “Stay.”

He whirled around, ass gleaming in tight PVC pants, and yanked back the heavy red velvet curtain that divided the room. Hunter’s reflected eyes bored into Jade’s — most of the rest of his face obscured by the velvet scarf he had been gagged with — before he lowered his head to gaze at the floor in submission. He was kneeling, legs spread, arms behind his back, head bowed; wearing nothing but a battered brown leather collar round his neck. Jade recognised the slave-position from his training at the Institute. Davey stalked up to him, oozing control from every inch of his taut and toned body.

“Sit.” The word was crisp and curt. Hunter sat on his heels, still looking at the floor. Davey yanked off the scarf, jerking it out of Hunter’s mouth and throwing it behind him with a snap. It slithered across the floor and came to a stop against Jade’s right foot. He could feel Hunter’s cooling saliva wetting the back of his heel and he tried to shift away from it but the bindings held him in place. His arms ached already; he was unused to having them tied above his head.

The convex mirror made Davey’s body twist grotesquely as he stepped round to stand on the other side of Hunter, his hand sliding over the man’s face in what would have been a caress if his grip hadn’t been so tight.

“Strip me.” Davey opened his arms in an invitation, his jaw raised authoritatively. Hunter lurched forwards, almost falling flat on his face when his bound hands weren’t free to save him. He keened, pulling pointlessly at the bonds, the dull metal chain attached to his collar keeping him fastened to another metal ring in the floor. Even the distortion of the mirror couldn’t twist away the cruel smile on Davey’s face. “Silence.” The slap echoed round the room and Hunter’s cheek reddened immediately, though he managed to stay quiet.

Davey took a step forwards, standing virtually on top of Hunter. “Strip me.” Jade watched, fascinated, wondering how the hell Hunter would manage to obey. There was a few seconds’ eternity and then Hunter lurched forwards again, more controlled this time, straining against the restrictions of the chain to work at the button of Davey’s pants with his tongue and teeth. Davey all but purred. “Goooood boy…”

Though the view was unclear, Jade found himself amazed by the dexterity of Hunter’s mouth working against Davey’s toned lower belly, as the seconds ticked slowly by from a grandfather clock in the opposite corner of the room. It seemed an impossible task but then suddenly Hunter crashed to the floor, panting to regain the breath stolen by concentration, and the pressure of pulling against the collar and chain. Davey’s pants’ button was open.

Davey growled, nudging him with a foot. Hunter pulled himself back up to his knees and lunged forwards once more, nearly headbutting Davey in the crotch. He caught himself and gripped the zipper of the fly of Davey’s PVC pants in his teeth, dragging it slowly down. Just as he reached the zipper’s limit he overbalanced and crashed to the floor once more, gasping for breath again.

He was allowed half a minute’s reprieve before Davey nudged at him again, that low growl rumbling in the back of his throat. Hunter clambered to his knees yet again and reached forward to grasp the PVC beltloop in his teeth. He tugged clumsily down, pulling the plastic a few inches down Davey’s hips. Pausing, Hunter shuffled round to Davey’s other side and repeated the action. Slowly but surely the PVC peeled away from Davey’s flesh.

When his pants reached mid-thigh, Davey pulled a stool towards him and sat down, extending a leg. Hunter grasped the hem of the pants in his teeth and shuffled backwards like a dog, doing the same for the other leg. The pants crumpled to the floor, pathetic in the face of Hunter’s victory over them. Davey ran a pedicured toe down the length of Hunter’s body in a congratulatory caress — which soon turned into a sneering kick.

“Get up. Come here.” Davey leaned back on his stool, abs rippling under smooth skin. Hunter crawled forwards, falling facefirst into Davey’s crotch. He looked up pleadingly at Davey who nodded. “Go ahead.”

Jade shivered as Hunter took Davey into his mouth, slowly working his way down the entire length. Images of that skilled tongue shot straight from his eyes to his cock. But far from enjoying it, Davey looked almost bored, picking at his nails and turning his head to glare at Jade in the convex reflection of the mirror.

“Enough.” With a powerful kick, Hunter was sent sprawling back to the floor, landing on his back, arms trapped underneath him, legs splayed wildly. Davey was upon him in an instant, snaking up his body to bite at his collarbones, his hips grinding against Hunter’s prone body. Jade and Hunter groaned simultaneously. Davey reached around Hunter’s body and freed his hands, laying them firmly against Hunter’s sides.

“Don’t move.” The order was quiet and firm and infinitely threatening. Hunter flickered his eyes in acknowledgement, then squeezed them tight shut as Davey bit and sucked his way down his body. He worked in a loose zigzag, down his chest, stomach, lower belly, hips… Then completely missed out his groin and licked down one leg and up the other. Hunter practically whined in frustration, his fists and abs flexing in an effort not to rock his hips.

Davey grinned, and softly blew warm air against Hunter’s hardness. Hunter’s hips bucked, earning him a stinging slap on the tender skin of his inner thigh. He yelped and fought to control the reflex to jerk away. Davey growled. “Keep still.”

Hunter bit his lip, eyes wide open but unseeing, too lost in the feeling of Davey’s long, saliva-slicked fingers sliding into him, scissoring and searching out that place that would… Hunter’s body jerked again, and again Davey slapped him, the loud crack echoing off the walls of the room. Davey sat back on his heels between Hunter’s legs and grasped his balls in one hand. The other pushed two fingers deeper into him. When Hunter cried out, his hips rocking onto Davey’s fingers, Davey tightened his grip and twisted with both hands. Hunter yelped again, hit by the twin feelings of his balls being attacked while his prostate was sent into paradise.

Davey smiled, and pulsed his hand deeper into Hunter, once again twisting cruelly when Hunter’s body responded. Hunter hissed through his teeth, one hand unconsciously reaching for his cock, desperate to touch himself. Davey twisted. “No!” He slapped Hunter’s hand away and removed his fingers in punishment. “Stay still.”

Slowly, he pushed his long fingers into Hunter once more, effortlessly seeking out the places that would make him cry out. Hunter gasped, practically sobbing with frustration, on the verge of grabbing his cock anyway and fuck the pain Davey would undoubtedly give him. Davey crawled up his body again, two fingers still pressing deep into him. “You want me to fuck you?” He hissed softly into the curve of Hunter’s jaw.

“Yes. Fuck. Yes.” Hunter panted, eyes screwed shut. He rolled his hips up, trying to trap his cock between his and Davey’s bodies. Davey yanked his fingers out, slapped him across the face and jumped to his feet.

“Tough.”

Hunter whined, the complete loss of contact hitting him hard. He stared wide eyed as Davey crossed the room, his fingers trailing lightly down Jade’s back. He wrapped strong arms around Jade’s chest and sucked hard at the skin just behind his ear. Jade hissed in pleasure. Hunter whined with jealousy.

“If you can keep still for two minutes, I’ll let you finish. If not, I’ll do Jade.” Davey smiled evilly into the mirror, watching Hunter’s dismayed face and the flash of horror and arousal in Jade’s eyes. Hunter nodded, snapping his arms tight to his sides, staring up at the ceiling.

Davey abruptly left Jade and strode back to Hunter, once again settling on his knees between Hunter’s splayed legs. “Two minutes.” He glanced at the grandfather clock and then licked a path up Hunter’s thigh to his balls. Hunter hissed, but remained still, his face screwed up in concentration. Davey worked his way up the length of Hunter’s cock and back down, before taking him into his mouth. Jade watched, fascinated, recalling the incredible feeling of Davey’s skilled tongue on him. How Hunter managed to stay still was beyond him.

The seconds ticked by, but despite crying out a couple of times, Hunter managed to control himself. Davey sat up, dragging his nails round the curve of Hunter’s inner thighs. “Congratulations.” He stood and offered Hunter a hand, hauling him to his feet. Hunter’s legs shook, and he stood unsteadily. Davey pointed at Jade. “Fuck him for me.”

Jade’s eyes widened as he saw the distorted reflection of Hunter lurch unsteadily but enthusiastically towards him. Hunter crashed against him, if he hadn’t been tied he would surely have fallen. His hands were unhooked from the ring in the ceiling, though still cuffed together and he crashed to his knees on the floor.

Hunter was upon him almost instantly, one arm hooked round his neck, the other hand guiding himself in. Jade moaned as Hunter forced himself forwards, desperate to come after all Davey’s teasing. Hunter pumped his hips, taking everything he wanted. Jade slipped and fell forwards, his face scraping against the concrete. Hunter didn’t care, just shifted his weight and pushed in harder.

Jade groaned, torn between the pain in his face and his aching muscles and the rough invasion of his ass, and the incredible feeling Hunter was sparking off inside him. There were footsteps somewhere in the near distance and Jade heard Hunter hiss, felt him slow his frenzied thrusting. Somewhere at the back of his mind he registered that Davey had just joined them, was fucking Hunter as he fucked Jade, setting a steadier pace, but all he really cared about was the anonymous firm hand wrapped round his cock and the phenomenal sensations inside him.

Hunter moaned, his movements becoming less controlled and jerky and he cried out with a groan, pumping hot come into Jade before collapsing onto Jade’s back. Davey continues to thrust into Hunter, and the hand round Jade’s cock tightened its grip and pace. Jade hissed and opened his mouth to silently scream into the concrete as he came at the same time as Davey’s muffled groan. The three of them fell into a heaving mass of sweaty limbs, panting for breath.

Eventually, Davey disentangled himself from the pile and stood, stretching up. He seemingly effortlessly scooped Hunter up and carried him gently across the room, laying him down on a foam mattress on the floor. Jade shifted uncomfortably, his bound limbs aching in their awkward positions.

Davey stepped back across the room and Jade stared up at him, waiting for him to come and untie him. Davey sneered down at him and swept the heavy red velvet curtain across the room, leaving Jade naked, tied and alone on the concrete floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
um, yeah. *hides* that was my first threesome scene. I hope it turned out okay.

updates might slow down for a bit while I'm home for Christmas, will try to keep them going though. Hope you're enjoying reading! Comments are lovely.