Bought and Paid For

Three

Three

Jade jerked awake. The sun had gone down and the room was lit by the flickering glow from the TV which was showing something about deep sea fish. He had showered and dressed in impossibly tight black jeans and a clingy fishnet shirt – similar to Davey’s outfit – they had been the most palatable of the kinky and fetishist clothes he had been given. After making himself a sandwich in the little kitchen he’d returned to his room and enjoyed full control of the TV until fatigue had pulled him into sleep.

Wanting to make a good impression on his new home, Jade padded round the room, folding up the clothes into a neat pile and cleared up the crumbs from his meal. He drew the burnt gold curtains and flicked on the lights, adjusting the dimmer to give a soft glow. Sitting cross legged on the bed, he channel surfed before giving up and putting on a random music channel to give some background noise.

What now? There was nothing to do but wait until someone decided to do something with him. Jade pushed away the niggling thought that he’d disappointed Hunter in the car and this silent treatment would be followed by his dismissal. And then what? One man’s rejected vision of perfection. Even if he was resold he’d almost certainly have to go through months if not years of surgery and retraining. Not to mention the fact that there was already one of the Institute’s products here. What man needed TWO? A wave of despair rolled over him and he slumped back into the opulent embrace of the huge bed.

The door opened. Jade jumped about a foot in the air as Hunter stepped into the room, quietly shutting the door behind him. He watched with a smile as Jade clumsily clambered off the bed and arranged himself into an attentive but respectful pose, trying to relax the trembling in his limbs. There was a moment’s pause and then Hunter grabbed a handful of Jade’s shirt and pulled him towards him, capturing his lips in a violent kiss.

Jade gasped and reached out to support himself, pressing cold hands against Hunter’s hot skin. Hunter shoved him backwards, sending him flying onto the bed. Then he was on top of him, stripping him out of the fishnet top and peeling the jeans off his legs. His teeth nipped at Jade’s jugular at the same time as his fingers plunged up into him, coated in cool lube. Jade arched his back and reached up above his head to grab a handful of the sheets, shifting himself further onto those probing fingers.

Without warning, Hunter withdrew, gazing approvingly down at his spread-eagled whore while he slowly removed his clothes. Jade bit his lip, his cock had finally caught up with the situation and was achingly hard and he desperately wanted to make Hunter like him. His wide eyes stared up nervously from behind the blonde veil of his hair and he shifted his legs wider, opening himself up.

And then Hunter was everywhere, around him, over him, in him. His hands clawed at Jade’s skin, leaving raised red welts from his nails. He pinned Jade to the bed and pumped himself in, taking everything he wanted from Jade’s open body. He grew more desperate and his thrusts grew erratic just before he came hard inside Jade, collapsing on top of him as he did so.

Jade moaned and rocked his hips, he was nowhere near done but it seemed like Hunter had finished; he simply rolled off him and lay on the bed, a satisfied smile on his face. Jade shifted uncertainly, unsure of what he should do and was answered with Hunter’s hand, pointing at the bathroom. Taking the hint, Jade shuffled off the bed and softly padded to the bathroom. A cheap whore leered at him when he glanced in the mirror so he quickly turned his back on it and turned on the shower.

By the time he returned, after bringing forth his own release under the warm jets of water, Hunter was very nearly asleep. Jade hovered at the foot of the bed until Hunter gestured him to come and lie down with him, immediately wrapping his arms round Jade’s still-damp frame. He smiled sleepily and mumbled the first word he’d ever said to Jade. “Mine.”