Not A Soul

Curt

"I feel like we're not ever hanging out anymore." Hanley said through the phone. I sighed, knowing exactly what he meant. He continued, "Can't I come over later tonight?"

"Yeah. You can come by around four."

I could almost see him roll his eyes, as he asked, "Is lover boy going to be there?"

"Not that I know of."

I shut my phone, and I grunted. I seriously need to talk to Hanley. I really don't know anymore whether he is joking or really means it.

I moved the fork towards my lips, and I enveloped my mouth around the small amount of food. I chewed, then swallowed, and I repeated such actions until the food was gone.

About an hour or so passed, and Hanley was over. He wrapped me in a tight hug, and I could almost feel him breathe in my scent. We pulled apart, and we set up my old gaming system. Several times as we set up, our hands brushed, and I started to feel like this shouldn't be happening. I shouldn't have invited him over.

"Do you want to go first, or do you want me to?" He asked.

I tossed the controller to him, and he laughed as he caught it. The game started, and his thumbs pressed, attacked almost, the controller. I then noticed his small glances that Paul told me about. Paul was right. Hell, everyone that told me was right.

I bit my lip, once I realized how long I have lead him to believe that I liked him back. I just always thought he was joking, so I would flirt in return. I have been horrible to him, and I know I'm hurting him now because I'm officially dating Kellin.

"Are you okay?" Hanley asked, "You look out of it."

I turn the game off, earning a loud protest from the boy next to me. I quieted him, and I sighed, "I know you like me."

He jumped over to me, and he pulled our faces close. I pressed my hands to his chest, pushing him away.

"You're my best friend. I don't want to lose you, but I'm dating Kellin. That isn't any lie. I like you, as my best friend."

Of course, then Hanley rolls his chocolate eyes, and he pulls himself to his feet. "I hope he's worth it."

He moved to the door of my room, just as Kellin pushed it open. Kellin has a scowl on his face, alcohol in his hands, and he glared at Hanley. Hanley doesn't say anything, just leaves.

"What was that about?"
"You were right."

Kelly turns to the door, growling, "He touched you, didn't he?"

"He likes me."

I wrapped my arms around Kelly, keeping him from running after Hanley, as I softly whispered, "But I like you."

I press my lips to his. I need the feel of his sweet lips against my own. I quickly pulled my arms from around his waist and curled my fingers into his hair. Kellin pulled us closer, and he added pressure, passion, to our kiss, making it sloppy, moist, addicting. My fingers curled tighter into his locks, as Kellin bit softly at my lip. My mouth opened, letting his tongue to roam my mouth freely. I loved the feeling he sent through my veins every time he pressed our bodies together and our lips locked. He grabbed my butt, before he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him. Our tongues attacked each other, as our innocent kiss became lustful and rough.

I moaned into his mouth. He smirked into the kiss, and he readjusted my body weight to help make it easier to carry me. Finally, after letting his tongue roam my mouth, and then winning the next battle, I was granted the ability to explore his own cavern. I trace each and every pocket. I roll my tongue over his own, and I feel everything in his mouth. I lick his teeth, his muscle, his roof. My lungs ping with pain, and I slowly pull my tongue out of his mouth.

We inhale and exhale deeply, like fish, trying desperately to regain our supply of oxygen. Our foreheads rest together, as he still holds my body against his. I keep my legs tight around his, and I stare into his beautiful eyes.

We are both fully aware of our erections, but neither one of us do anything about it. It was simply titillating.

I gently tug my fingers from his hair, and I unwrap my legs from around my boyfriend's waist. Kelly let's me go, once my feet are back on the ground.

"My mom will kill me if she finds alcohol in my room, Kelly."

He sighed, "I came over here because there are kids at the park. I wasn't planning to drink in your room."

"Oh," I felt stupid, "Is it about your parents again?"

He climbed onto my bed.

"You know you can tell me anything right? You don't have to drink yourself to death. I would rather you vented your thoughts than drink."

He snorted,it sounded really cute, "Fuck that. I'm fine."

Kelly can go from passionate to cold to jealous and back within minutes, and I love it. I love his crazy mood swings. Well, I didn't until I realized that he likes me. Sometimes it is annoying, but it is his way of telling me that he cares, and it makes me love how hard and confusing he is.

"Is this your way of telling me that I'm your sweet haven?" I asked, climbing onto my bed next to him.

He grunted, pulling me closer to him, and he said, "No. Not that fucking bullshit."

I curled into him, "Well, it feels like it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Motivate us! <3