Not A Soul

Curt.

I fall in my bed, pulling Kelly with me. We're both still stark, but I don't care. I curl into his body and kiss his chest, receiving a grunt from him. As much as he tries to make it seem like he doesn't care, I know he does. I know that I can make his insides curl, and I love it. I really enjoy knowing that he feels just like I do, even though he will refuse to admit it. He won't let anyone know that I make him feel that way, and if it wasn't for recently, I wouldn't really know either.

"Kelly," I sigh, kissing his skin once again, "Climb under the blankets."

He rolls over onto me, and he asks, "Why?"

"My mom might be home, and I don't want her to see you like this." I giggle, poking at his hips. He knows exactly what I mean, though, so he did as I told him to. He even left the blanket up, so I could climb under next to him.

He laughs, and once I throw my arms around him, he jokes, "Me in all my glory? She would be impressed."

"You're so cocky." I roll my eyes, but I grin once I feel him pull me closer to his body.

He kisses the top of my head, but doesn't say anything about my comment. Instead, we simply lay next to one another, and as time slowly passes, my eyelids become heavy, and I yawn. Kelly softly touches my cheek, pulling at my chin to make me look him in the eyes. His voice is soothing, as he says, "You should sleep."

I nod and let my eyelids fall over my irises.

My ass slightly aches from Kelly's previous fingering, but I ignore it when I sit up. I yawn, and I climb out of my bed. It's hard because of the pain, but my teeth scrape at my bottom lip to stop me from yelping. I pull new clothes on, and I climb back into bed. Kelly groans in his sleep. I probably made too much motion.

"Curt," He groggily says, "How long have you been awake?"

I think before answering. "Maybe ten minutes."

"You're dressed," He sighs, breathing in and out deeply, as he sits up. I nod.

I know he would have rather woken up and seen me as stark as him. He climbs out and digs through my dresser drawers for something to wear. I stare at his ass the whole time, and I know he could probably feel my eyes on him. I move my eyes up his back as he pulls an outfit from the drawers, and when he turns, I try so hard to keep my eyes above his waist.

My eyes drop down. The temptation was too strong, and I gave in. I feel that tugging in my chest, and the heat move down. I guess my facial expressions were becoming lustful, and Kelly noticed. He pulls on a pair of my boxers, and an unexpected whine leaves my lips. I blush and cover my mouth, as he laughs and pulls on the rest of the borrowed clothing.

"Damn," He murmurs, moving towards me on the bed, "I never expected you to be so lusty in the morning."

I roll my eyes, and I joke, "Fuck you."

Kelly wiggles his eyebrows, as if questioning the demand I just made. I quickly make up my mind, and I press myself against him. Our lips are forced together, and I hiss at the friction of our teeth clashing. I pull my shirt off of his body, as well as my own, and I let my hands feel up his sides, pressing into his skin. His warmth is addicting. I move my thigh against his hardening, clothed penis.

"I'm not any good with temptation, either." I whisper, huskily into his ear.

Kellin pulls me closer, and I move my leg to get a little better adjusted. He's between my legs, now, grinding himself against me, and I dig my nails into his back, grinding with him. The friction of my growing erection and the clothing I'm wearing only adds to how horny I'm getting, and I'm surprised that I started this. I was the one that made a move on Kellin, and it became sexual. I whine at the friction, and Kellin quickly takes the hint. His fingers are clawing at the button on jeans, and then the zipper.

I help him pull my pants down, and I tug at the pair of pants he chose from my dresser. They were easy to pull off, since the button was missing, and the zipper wasn't zipped the whole way up. I think he was anticipating that we would do something, when he noticed my lust-filled gaze only moments before.

It doesn't take long before we're naked again. I climb on the bed with Kellin right behind me. He waits for me to lay down before he crawls between my legs and starts kissing my neck. They're small, soft kisses. I place my hands on his hips, rubbing shapes into them. Once Kelly bites into my neck, my fingers dig into his flesh. I moan as Kelly sucks hard on my neck. He barely gave me time to recover from his love bite, but my moans are explaining how much I want this and the feelings he's giving me.

His mouth moves down my chest, kissing every piece of skin it comes in contact with. He finds my erection, and he runs his tongue down my shaft. I moan louder than I ever thought I could. My nails are almost stuck in his hips, but I manage to pry a hand from its position and move it to his hair. I tug and pull as he sucks on my tip. He tongue runs over my slit, and I shout and buck my hips. Kelly's hands grip my cock, and he lowers his head once more. His mouth surrounds my member, and he bobs his head. I pre-cum, and I moan and moan and moan. The warmth around my cock made the warmth inside get hotter and hotter, and I'm so close. I'm so close.

"F-Fuck," I stamper, and I gasp, "I'm c-close."

Kelly stops. His lips are far from my cock, and I whine. I miss the heat. I miss the sucking and bobbing. I miss the attention. Instead, he covers my slit, as if trying to stop me from reaching my climax, and he searches my bed-side table. I know what he wants, and I roll my eyes.

"Is now r-really a time to l-look for condoms?"

He ignores me, and he grins wildly as he holds one above my head. He quickly tears at the wrapper and pulls the protection over his erection. I groan, needing the contact, the climax.

He positions himself, and he slowly removes his hand from my cock. He kisses my lips, and he slowly pushes himself in. I hiss at the pain. The fingering from last night didn't prep me any bit for his cock. The pain makes me forget about my throbbing dick, just for a moment. Kelly sits, waiting for me to tell him to continue, to move, but as I slowly adjust to the uncomfortable situation, my dick throbs again. It's begging for attention, and I want to do something about it. I move my hands down towards my forgotten member, but I'm stopped. Kelly holds my hands in his own, and he kisses me again. He moves my hands to his hips again, as he slowly pulls out and pushes back in again.

The pain isn't as bad as the first entry, but the pain is still there. The pain slows my climax, and my dick's throbbing is starting to ache. I groan and whine.

Before each slow thrust, Kelly kisses my lips, as if apologizing. He grunts as he moves his positioning, trying to find what he found last night: my spot of pleasure. About the fourth or fifth thrust, he finds it, and I'm screaming again. The only difference is that the pain is gone, and I'm begging for him to move. I'm begging for him to hit the spot again and again. I want to feel him move in and out, thrusting himself against my pleasure spot.

He pulls out far too slow for my liking, and I'm whining again. I'm begging for him to move faster, harder. I'm begging for him. I want him so badly. I'm pull at his hips as his member re-enters me, making him enter me harder, and I moan loudly. Kelly's hissing at the friction I'm begging for, which causes him to move faster and harder, like the last thrust.

I'm moaning and screaming along with Kelly, and I feel like I had before we started. I feel that heat in my cock that is just so unbearable that I need to release. I'm just way too close to climaxing for comfort. My nails are making new cuts in his hips, as our bodies become shaky. He's close, too. His thrusts are messy, and he's trying so hard to continue hitting my spot. He's grunting, moaning, hissing. His thrusts are so hard against my insides, and I'm moaning. I'm screaming in pleasure at his thrusts.

I look up into Kellin's eyes, and I see all the same emotions I'm feeling. I stare at him, as he thrusts. My eyes shut and toes curl. Profanities leave my lips, some I've never even thought of saying ever before, as I peak, and Kelly no later reaches his own. He rides out our orgasms and pulls out. I feel him roll off of me, before I open my eyes again. We're both panting, as I stare up at the ceiling.

I didn't even have the chance to think 'Wow' before my mom came bursting into my room, screaming. She must have just come home and overheard our last screams. Kellin scrambles out of my bed, and he pulls on some clothing-- I'm not sure which-- and he runs. He leaves me.

The first thought after losing my virginity just happens to be "Oh, shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex. :)
There is still plot left so don't worry
Read our new story Disguises