Not A Soul

Kellin.

Shit. Shit and more shit!

What the hell am I going to do? Curt’s mom knows. She knows! Fuck, I couldn’t just stay there and be all hey Curt’s mom, sorry that I just screwed your son senseless but can you leave for a second so we can talk about this? And I couldn’t just stay there and listen to her scream at me about touching her son.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Curt is probably pissed. He should be, I ran off but he has to understand why! If he doesn’t I’ll hit him.Not really.

I sigh and fall onto my bed. From outside the door I can hear Michelle and Gary arguing. They are screaming at one another, like always, and I half expect them to come into my room to take their anger and drunken fury out on me. I bite my lip and grab a beer from the mini fridge in my room.

After changing, I jump out the window and head to the park. There I sit on the swing and go over this mornings events. To think that Curt was the one who made a move on me…I never thought the day would come but damn was it a turn on.

Still I shouldn’t have just taken him like that when there was a chance his mom would come in. I wasn’t really thinking about that though. I mean, how could I have been? Curtie was just there looking all…fuckable!

I bite my tongue. I’m such a dick. I should have stayed. He’s probably so pissed. We didn’t even get to have that “cuddle time” or “the talk.” Sure, I don’t want to do either of thosecuddling is ok, I guess but Curtie needs that.

I groan. I’m such an idiot.

~

The next day I get up and ready for school. While getting ready I look into the mirror to see them, the love bites. I smirk because I can only imagine how many Curtie has on him. Just thinking about it and the look of hurt on Hanley’s face makes me the happiest man in the world.

Take that Hanley. Curtie is mine!

I sigh and rake my fingers through my hair before leaving the house. It doesn’t take long to get to school and when I do, I spot Curtie immediately. He’s flushing furiously while Tommy and Paul point something out on his neck. Hanley is looking rather pissed off and I grin because I know what they’re pointing at.

“You two are dirty!” Bennett howls after I reach Curt’s side and he notices the marks on my neck as well. Curt has his hands over his neck and when he sees me beside him he bites his lip. I can see it in his eyes, the sadness and I can’t blame him.

I wrap an arm around him and lean in to whisper into his ear, “Skip first with me. We need to talk.”

He nods and the two of us wave good-bye to his friends to head up to the school roof top. Once we reach it I take a seat and tap my lap for him to take a seat. He does but refuses to look at me. This causes my stomach to twist uncomfortably.

“Curt,” I sigh, about to say something, anything that might make him feel better but he beats me to the punch.

“Why’d you have to run off yesterday? The least you could have done was stay with me and maybe…talk with my mother or something! I mean…I would have felt better if you did,” Curt says this and I am kind of relieved that he isn’t mad. At least, he doesn’t sound mad, more sad that I didn’t stay for him.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him into my chest. He curls into me immediately but I know he hasn’t fully forgiven me. He shouldn’t because we both know I shouldn’t have ran. I just didn’t know what else to do. I’m no good with parents or people in general.

“Listen Curt…I really, really like you,” I whisper into his soft brown locks. I inhale his scent and allow it to assault my nostrils. He smells so sweet and it makes my heart skip a beat. I’m glad that Curt is the reason for that and no one else. “I shouldn’t have ran off yesterday but I do care about you. You know that, right?”

“Yeah, I know. You wouldn’t put up with me if you didn’t,” he laughs, looking up at me with a soft smile. Seeing that makes me relieved and I hold him a little closer and bury my face in his neck. His arms wrap themselves around me and he sighs, seeming happy as well. “I like you too, Kelly.”

“What did your mom do?” I ask, placing feather like kisses up and down his neck. He shivers and chuckles softly.

“Yelled pretty much…I’m grounded.”

“Mm, too bad,” I smirk, looking up into his chocolate eyes. “I was hoping for another round.”

His cheeks catch fire and he punches me in the chest. I grab his fist and hold it in my home. Grinning from ear to ear, I lean in to peck his lips over and over and over again because he’s just that addicting. I apologize once again and Curt shrugs it off, telling me that it’s ok but he still wants me to talk with his mom. I agree to that although I really don’t want to.

Speaking to othersunless it’s Curt is something I am not the least good at.

Curt and I go our separate ways for class. I take a seat in my desk and sigh, waiting patiently for class to end so I can go see Curt again. We have to spend the day together since we didn’t get to last night. As I think this, I hear something behind me, a person and Curt’s name spilling from their lips.

I turn my head, only slightly so they aren’t aware that I am indeed listening. I tune in on their whispers and nearly drop right out of my seat at what I hear.

“Did you hear? That Kellin kid is cheating on his boyfriend, Curt!” Some girl squeaks out her gossip and it makes my blood boil.

“What? Cute, sweet little Curt?” Another asks, shocked. “But why?”

“Apparently he made a bet with some friends on how long it’d take to get into Curt’s pants. He’s just using him and seeing other people behind his back.”

“What an asshole!”

What…the…hell!
♠ ♠ ♠
Tumblr...is so....addicting -twitches uncontrollably-
If you haven't read the story Emy and I have started: Disguises
Than you totally should ;D

Comment&Subscribe?