Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

Throw It Away, Forget Yesterday

I was going to question him further when Zack turned around and gave me a gentle look that said 'leave it'.

And I would. For now.

---

Jack wasn't in too bad a shape. he didn't even have a broken bone. Just bad concussion, and a few bruised ribs. Although, his face and body was beaten and bruised all over, with a welt forming on his shoulder.

The smiling nurse approached me as i sat with Alex, Rian and Zack in Jack's hospital room. "He's pretty lucky, considering he is so skinny! He'll be awake in a jiffy, we didn't even knock him out. He just woke up, said HI and went back to sleep. Odd boy," she finished with a laugh and exited the room, clipboard in hand.

i smiled at the thought of Jack doing that. Trust. i turned to Alex, his face basically screaming relief. He smiled at me.

"See, dont sweat it, Jack is a-ok. Just forget it. Kay?" I soothed.

He let out a long sigh, and smiled. He didn't say anything. He didn't have too. i could tell he was just glad Jack was ok, and he just wanted to shut his eyes for a bit. Speaking of which, just thinking about shutting eyes, i realised how tired i was. I yawned, and Alex laughed and pulled my head down so i was leaning back on his chest. He was playing with my hair. i fell asleep, dispite being pretty uncomfortable on the plasic chairs, in about 3 seconds.

---

4 days later, and we were up and running and back to business. Well, I was, running around, trying to find everyones shit, while sorting through the shit the guys leave around. Their bus was turning into, a huge, heap, of shit.

"Guys! This is seriously getting ridiculous!! Your crap is EV-ERY-WHER-E." I yelled.

I immediately regretted it. Without taking notice of the time (6.23am) I had sucessfully woken four angry, sleep deprived boys. my regret was greeted with Rian's pillow to my face, Jack's groaning, Alex's whining and Zack's entire body weight tackling me to the couch.

"Zackkkk get off me" I whined.

"Zackkkk get of my girlfriend" Alex whined.

"All of you, shut the fuck up!" Rian groaned from his bunk.

"Dog-pile!!" Jack yelled, before jumping on Zack.

After a desparate scramble i managed to get myself out of the Merrick and Barakat squabble, so i just sat and watched them, highly amused. They finished 'fighting' and we all, even Rian, ended sitting in a relaxed silence on the couches. After a few minutes, Jack broke the silence.

"Hot Damn, we finish tour in-

"8 days." Rian inputted.

"Well, think about it everyone, 8 days till we can chillax, hang, and sleep in." Zack added.

"True that, true that" Alex finished, grinning at all of us.

"Well then..." I started. "I suppose, this is the last 8 days I'll get to spend with you guys". My voice shook a bit towards the end. i hadn't even thought about the fact that i would be leaving this. Leaving the good times. Leaving the guys.

Leaving Alex.

By the look on Alex's face, i don't think he had thought a whole lot about the fact this was all going to end in about a week.

I could already feel my heart breaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
ookk sorry its been too long, im up visiting my dad on the coast, like 9 hours away, so yeah i havent had much tme to write. sorry!

THANKYOU to my readers/commenters/subscribers, i love you all.

sooo i have good ideas for the story to come, and there will be more, alot more :)

oh and how do i see how many stars my story has? (if it has any haha)

p.s sorry about the layout, its pretty lame.