Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

Fear Forest

Fuck this. He is not getting away from me that easily. It took me about 10 minutes to link the song I had just read and the words I had heard during Alex and Jacks fight. So, I'm thinking... Alex had a brother, probably older, that killed himself.

Now I felt like shit. I hadn't known any of this about Alex. I felt so sad for him. But then I came back to reality and felt a burning determination to find him. I knew I could.

Where to start, I had no idea.

But none the less, I put on the warmest jumper I could find, (I don't even know who's it is) and sneaked quietly towards to bus door. We were parked, and obviously were not planning on going anywhere at this time.

The midnight chill hit me and I could feel my nose turning pink form the cold. I knew I was being dumb, going out in the middle of the night by myself. But I realised how much I cared for Alex, how much I loved him. It felt good saying I loved someone, and meaning it.

With that positive thought in my odd little brain, I walked through the parking lot towards to reserve type land.

“Hello?”

Jesus mother of God!! that scared the living daylight, well nightlight, out of me. The unfamiliar voice spoke again.

“Sorry, I didnt mean to scare you... Kaya, is that you?”

Huh?

“Ohh hey Mike!!” It was Mike my merchandise buddy. Well, he helped out other bands, not All Time Low.

“Hey, what in God's name are you doing? And don't ask me what I'm doing, because I happen to do this almost every night.”

I looked at him. With the little light coming from a near by street light, he saw the confusion on my face.

“Star gazing” he said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Right” I chuckled. “Well, I... am looking for my boyfriend who I last saw run towards those trees, about 8 hours ago.”

Mike just looked at me like I was retarded.

“Mike, I'm not fucking with you.” my voice wavered a bit. I felt a wave of emotion approaching. “look, I really have to go. And no offence, but I don't want help. Ok? I will see you tomorrow though.”

I left Mike very confused and kept going towards the trees.

20 minutes later I was well in the reserve. It was fucking scary. Can you believe it, I started crying. It was dark and cold, I was scared and jumpy, I missed Alex and I worried that he was dead somewhere out in the middle of fucking no where. I was probably over exaggerating, but I think he would be a total mess right now. Where ever he was.

I felt like an idiot as I aimlessly searched through the woods. It was hopeless. But I suppose there was no harm I looki-

crunch.

I snapped around towards the sound of a breaking stick.

“A-Alex?” First word that came to my head.

“Whadya doin' gorgeous?” Definitely not Alex. The drunk man's words were slurred. I was shit scared.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm such an idiot. Fuck. Fuck.

“Oh, um I'm w-waiting for my b-boyfriend.” First thing that came to my head. I sounded so pathetic.

“Surre thing love.” the drunk man approached me. I could see the outline of his features. He looked to be in his late 20's or so. He grabbed my arm.

FUCK. I tried pulling away. Of course, this happens to me. I have great timing. My fear took over me and my legs became weak. I could already feel that I would not be able to scream or yell.

“Please let me go” I sobbed at the man.

“Honey, I ain't gonna hurt ya.”

“You already are” I said trying not to sound like a wimp.

He let go of my arm. I did not expect that.

“Sorry love” he slurred. “How bout we play a little game of tag. I'm in a mood for fun 'n' games”

I didn't even think about. I just turned and bolted. I could hear him running after me. This was scarier. I was being chased. My legs pumped and I ran faster then I ever had. My chest heaved with the frightened sobs that I was letting escape. I felt the man get hold of my shirt. He pulled me back, but I swerved an he lost hold of me. I tried to scream, but as I had predicted, I couldn't.

I have never been so scared in my life.

I ran and ran. What a sight this would be. I felt like I was in a horror movie. The tears blurred my vision, and lets face it: running through a dark forest, in the pitch black, with blurred vision is bound to end badly.

I realized I couldn't hear the man's footsteps behind me. Still running, I turned and looked behind me. I couldn't see anything of him. I think I lost him. Relief washed over me. I turned back to face the front, only to see a figure standing directly in front of me. I felt hands grab me, and pull me to the ground.

Turns out I still had the ability to scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
EPIC. what do you think happened? what do you think is going to happen?
i kind of don't like this story. i have changed to plot now, so i can end it sooner. but im going to make it good.

here a some stories alot better the mine xD
*http://stories.mibba.com/read/279895/Take-A-Sad-Song-And-Make-It-Better/ (:D SO GOOD)
*http://stories.mibba.com/read/275803/Drive-Fast-Until-We-Crash/ (slash, its also like my fav story haha. has atl, blg, and more. but they are in school. its really good.)
*http://stories.mibba.com/read/289021/November-Rain/ (slash, amazing.)

and no none of the authors asked me to put their stories here. i just felt the need. they are really really great stories.

and i dont want to be a bitch about it, but some more comments would be nice? Please? i have like 105 readers, and a rarely get more then one or two comments. makes me sad.

but none the less i think i'm going to update the next chapter, really soon. REALLY soon
i love you all anyway..

:D xxx