Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

Shake and Shout

I woke up on the ground to the sound of yelling. Many people yelling. Not at me either. Around me. I then felt an excruciating pain as someone stomped on my wrist. My eyes adjusted and I could see a had blacked out for about 10 seconds. I woke in time to hear to music cut off. I then heard Alex Gaskarth yelling into the microphone. “Stop fucking jumping and help her up don't just jump around!” his voice sound slighlty frantic and pissed off. I could help but let the tears flow as the pain in my wrist got worse and worse. But head was throbbing and I could bring myself to get up. I hurt. In the moments of confusion I shut my eyes and imagined silence. I blocked out the screaming and shoving. I felt myself get trampled some more. I cradled my legs in my arms on my side. I opened my eyes and saw the crowd had split, and someone was coming towards me. Before I blacked out, I felt hands scoop me up. I felt someone stroke my hair. I saw a blur of shapes and colours. I heard Alex's voice telling people to back off. But his voice was coming from right next to me, not the stage. He had picked me up, and started moving towards the side of the stage. I thought I was going to black out again, but I kept my eyes open, and hugged Alex tightly as he carried my away from the noise. I was still crying and when he put me down on something, a piece of equipment I think, I started shaking. He had my face in his arms and he was talking to me but I couldn't hear. The first voice I heard was Cassie. I cocked my head, and saw her appear right next to me, frantic and asking Alex what had happened. Her eyes widened as she saw me clutching my wrist. It took Cass and Alex Gaskarth half an hour to calm me down. When I finally stopped shaking Alex smiled at me.
“You're ok, I promise. You're wrist is a bit fucked but its not to bad, just sprained and bruised.” he said, immediately making me feel better.
“I'm so sorry!” I started blabbering about passing out and how I should have had more to drink and so on.
Alex laughed and told be to calm down.
“it's fine, it was our last song anyway, and besides it's my fault I made you promise to stay and watch. Look how well that turned out for you” he said frowning.
“you guys, we incredible!” I pretty much hurled my words at him.
“Thanks” he said smiling.
Damn that smile.

After my wrist had been strapped and I had finally re-hydrated myself, I was given the ok bye the medic. Cass was walking with me back to the car, and she was pissed at herself for leaving me in the mosh but I wasn't angry at her at all. We almost got to the car, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I turned around to see a smiling Alex. “I never got your name” he said.
“I'm Kaya, and this is Cass.” I said, pointing to my best friend.
“Well then, Kaya, and Cass, do you wanna come hang on our bus? I have to say, its pretty awesome. And I want to make it up to you for what happened” he asked nervously.
I was about to answer, but Cass beat me too it.
“I was actually planning on chilling with Anarbor, cause I'm going out with Slade, but I'm sure Kaya would love to, right Kaya?” she said winking at me.
“I, ah, um, yeah I mean I could.. yeah. Sure.” I muttered, also nervous.
“Sweet! Well, then come on, he said taking my good wrist.
His touch was so gentle and warm and as I looked back at Cass to mouth Thank you, I felt his hand slip into my hand. I blushed. Alex blushed.
Then he smiled at me. “You have to meet the rest of the band. It will be fun”
♠ ♠ ♠
third chapter, sorry its kinda short. more coming. :)
leave a note