Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

A proposal?

The kiss was quick and intense, and amazing. He pulled away and looked and me, nervously. My smile might of hinted the fact that I was 110% happy right now.
“So...” I didn't really know what to say. But then I remembered he was leaving in the morning to continue touring, and my heart dropped so much, my feet were heavier. He saw my sunk expression.
“This sounds completely insane Kaya, but, come on tour with us?” he looked straight at me.
“Seriously? I, I don't know. I mean summer break is only for 9 weeks-” I started
“Tour ends in 6 weeks” he finished off for me.
My smile got bigger and bigger as I realised the chance me actually going with them. I thought how rash it seemed, but I couldn't help but think about how happy it would make me, and sometimes it's good to think about yourself.
“Give me, 10 minutes ok? I need to talk to a few people” I said getting ready to leave.
“Ok, meet me back at the bus?” he said as a ran away.
“Yep!” I yelled, still running.
I sprinted to Anarbor's bus and was a tad out of breath as I crashed into Slade.
“Ouch! Jesus Kaya!” Slade remarked a bit surprised.
“Shove it lovely! I'm in love. I need to talk to Cass!” I said as I tried to squeeze pass him.
He started laughing. “Oh Kaya, she's on the couch.” he said, still laughing.
I jokingly punched him in the shoulder as I ran and practically jumped on Cassie's lap. I scared the crap out of my half asleep best friend.
“WOAH. Kaya? What's up you look, ridiculously happy right now. What the hell did I miss??” she exclaimed, sitting up excitedly.
“I'm in love with Alex.” I spat at her.
“Gaskarth?” she squealed a bit.
“Yes. He asked me to come on the rest of the tour with them. I'm so excited it's ridiculous. Like, redonk.” I couldn't stop smiling.
“Oh my God! That's awesome! Does this mean I can go on tour with Slade, and not feel like a total bitch for leaving you behind?” she looked excited.
“Hells Yeah!!” I said as we hi-fived each other.
Slade walked back in the bus, confused by our over excitement.
“Slade, I'm taking the spare bunk!” Cass ran and kissed him mid sentenced.
“Yay!!” He looked like such a kid. “And Kaya,” he continued “let me guess. You're going on tour with Alex?”
“How'd you know?” I asked, a bit confused.
“Well, if you had just seen him, he looks like a little kid at christmas with a smile bigger then the fucking tires!” he laughed as he saw my face blush and my smile somehow widen further.
“Ok, I'm going now, to the bus, and I love you both, and I'll see you in like 2 weeks right? Somewhere on tour?” I already started walking out.
“Yes yes, we will see you soon. Oh hang on Kaya,” Cass said going to her bag. She pulled out a bundle of folded clothes, a jumper and a pair of flip flops. She handed them to me. “You know I'm prepared for everything” she said followed by an exaggerated wink.
“It's why I love you!!” I gave her a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek before running out of the bus. Last thing I heard was Cass and Slade yelling out “Have fun!" As I ran across towards my temporary 6 week home. I stopped mid way and pulled out my phone. I dialed mum's number.
“Mum, you know how you met Dad over seas, and traveled with him for like 3 months, then you guys got married and it was all really sudden? Well I've met someone and.... they want me to come on tour with them for 6 weeks. I'll be back by the time school starts. Please, please, please, please?”
I slammed the phone down with a scream of joy after telling mum how much I loved her. Damn she could be awesome sometimes. She agreed, as long as I stay in touch, don't do anything stupid, and she likes the fact that Alex is still in his teens. I could not be any happier then now. I ran again, to All Time Low's bus and Alex jumped up from his seat on the bus stairs.
“Aaalleexxx!!” I yelled excitedly as I approached him. “I can come!!!”
He gave me a big happy hug before putting me down again and smiled as he practically shoved me onto the bus. He took my huge armful of stuff and placed it nicely on the spare bit of the couch.
Jack, Rian and Zack came and all hi-fived me, grinning.
“Welcome aboard to the messiest piece of crap bus you'll ever see!” Rian said gesturing around the bus. Alex laughed and led me to the spare bunk. There was a pile of chocolates on the pillow and Alex said “Trust me, they're the best” before winking and walking off to get me some stuff I might need. I lay on my bunk, opposite Alex's and under Rian's. This was going to be one hell of a summer. My excitement got the best of me. I started falling asleep, and when I was just about to be out of it, I felt pressure on my bed as someone lay down beside me. Their body was warm and I felt at home as Alex kissed my head and snuggled in closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
5th chapter? i feel like im doing something wrong, so if anyone has suggestions please tell me :) thanksss