Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

Pit Stop

I lurched awake when my head hit the frame of my bunk. “Owww” I moaned as I opened my eyes.
“Please excuse Jack, he is a retarded driver.” Alex whispered in my ear. I giggled and sat up. Alex continued. “Usually we don't let Jack drive, cause I mean, we don't wanna die.”
I laughed then tried to cover it when I heard Jack yell “I can hear Alex you dick- shit! That came out of no where!”
“Jack, stop signs don't appear out of no where, and you're supposed to stop when you see one.” Zack said laughing.
“Shut up Zachary!” Jack muttered.
I sat up in the bunk and Alex climbed over me to get out and stretch his arms and legs. We had been driving for about 4 and a half hours but I still felt excited. I looked at the window, and saw... well not much. A whole lot of nothing. I don't think anyone was really paying attention to where we were going except Jack and Zack who were up the front driving. Jack was concentrating very hard, it looked like it was painful for him.
About 20 minutes later after I had washed my face and had a bowl of some very childish cereal, which tasted amazing, Jack pulled over for a petrol and food stop. I went inside the petrol station and chose out a chocolate and a bottle of water and took it to the counter. When I looked up at the face serving me I saw surprised to see a young female face staring back. She glared at me. I handed her my money but she just kept staring.
“Um, is there something wrong? Or...” I didn't know what the hell was wrong with her but I had to ask.
“That you're band?” she said eyeing the bus parked outside.
“No, I'm just friends with them... Going on tour with them. I'm just helping out with merch and stuff.” I smiled at her but her glare didn't brake. It was getting uncomfortable now.
“Fuckin' slut” she muttered, under her breath.
“Excuse me?” I was shocked that she just said that to me.
“You heard me. You're a whore, and you're sleeping you're way to fame.” Her look was murderous as she said it.
“Jesus... As wrong as you are, mind you're own fucking business.” I spat the words at her as I left without buying anything. I was almost at the door when I bumped into a rather large guy. I tried to walk past him, but he wouldn't let me through.
“Watch what you say bitch” he said leaning in.
“Just let me through, please” I was scared. This guy looked crazy. I looked outside but the guys were all facing away from me and too far away to hear what was going on. I started panicking.
“Look, I didn't mean to cause any trouble, sorry” I tried getting past again. In a quick swift motion, he shoved me into the shelf behind me. I screamed as I felt the corner of the shelf cut into by back.
“Alex!!” I yelled, my voice cracking. The guy picked me up and dragged me outside. I struggled free and at the same time Alex appeared and threw himself at the guy. Rian and Zack were close behind too. I heard Alex cry out as he fell to the ground. I couldn't see his face. Zack picked me up and I saw Rian and Jack half carrying, half dragging Alex towards the bus. The crazy guy spat at us before storming inside. Zack put me down in the back and jumped in the drivers seat. Rian, Jack, and a sub-conscious Alex managed to get in the back and I scrambled over to make room on the seat. Zack was already driving away, fast, and were out of site of that petrol station. The shock set in and I stared to cry. Alex was now fully conscious and Jack got him some ice from the freezer in a towel for where he was whacked in the head.. Rian turned to me. “You ok?” he asked gently.
I couldn't answer. I was shaken and the pain in back was silencing me.
“Kaya!” Alex yelled, pointing at me. He scrambled over and pulled me away from the seat. There was blood everywhere. Alex pulled me into a hug. As I sobbed on his shoulder I let him pull my shirt mostly off.
“Jesus fucking christ” he stated, and he lay me down on my stomach so he could get to the gash on my back. Him and Jack patched me up with what they could find. Some antiseptic, and white patch thing that they taped over the wound after they had wiped the blood up with someone's T-shirt. By now I had calmed down. I sat up, wincing a bit. The cut was on my shoulder bone, and it really ached. “Thanks guys. I'm so sorry, I don' even know what happened back there. The girl just said-”
Rian cut me off. “Don't worry about it. That guy was a FREAK.” We laughed a bit. Then they all, except Zack cause he was driving, looked at me awkwardly. Fuck, I still had no shirt on. I went bright red. Alex gave me one of his button up shirts to cover it up with. I sighed at my blood stained polaroid shit on the floor of the bus.
“Oh, this is yours too, I took it off when we were fixing your back” Alex said as he handed me my gold bird charm necklace.
That was the first time the necklace had ever been taken off me. He clipped it back around my neck, and smothered my neck in kisses.
I think I finally had a reason to hold onto this necklace. It was Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taken so long! iv'e been a bit busy. il try not to leave it so long next time, but im writing chapter at a time. thanks for the comments guys :) bit of a dramatic chapter. ;)