Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

Gold

It's been almost 2 weeks since I decided to go on tour with All Time Low. To my surprise, I wasn't home sick, (I missed my mum a bit) but I was so distracted cause I was having such a good time! I hadn't done anything completely stupid yet, although many people would think that running away with a stranger for over a month was a pretty dumb idea. But what I found, was that rather then our relationship growing, Alex and I had developed an extremely close knit friendship bond. Even though we slept in the same bunk most nights, it was just for comfort. We both were extremely fond of hugs. Nothing had really happened between us, and I'm not really sure how I felt about it, but Alex was such a good friend, having him around was enough for me. I think.

I was sitting on the couch with my phone in my lap, and hell, I was so tired I almost fell asleep sitting up. That was, until Zack came and sat on my lap. It was like someone gently placing a tonne of fucking gold on your lap. Damn, that boy was solid muscle. I swear, if you tried hard enough, you could grate cheese on his abs.

I had become close with all the boys, and I sort of became Zack, Rian and Jack's therapist. Even though I was younger, everyone always told me that I was wiser then most adults. I also formed to be their 'mum' which was, the most tiring job ever. If I hear a drunk Jack whine at me for food one more time.... I'll probably just have to make him something, cause he has irresistible puppy dog eyes.
I didn't drink, so when ever a group of about 40 half naked randoms appear on the bus most night for a party, I'm in charge. I didn't really mind though, but I felt sometimes o was missing out on the fun.

Zack sat on my lap as if it was completely normal for me to not be breathing, looking through a mens health magazine. My slightly dying chokes were interrupted by my phone vibrating in my lap, right under Zack's ass. He didn't even notice. He must be bullet proof or something. However, things became awkward, cause after I stopped pretending I couldn't breathe I was trying to get my phone, and jack walked past just as my hand was basically feeling Zack up.

“HAHAHAHA” Jack started cracking up as he pulled out the damn buzznet phone. There is now a video of me on storage, supposedly feeling up the ass of a completely oblivious Zack. Awesome.

After giving Jack the finger, Zack finally moved and he started cracking up because he was totally aware of everything that had been going on. Little shit. He started tickling me, and I completely lost it. I was laughing so hard I was crying, plus I was screaming and hitting Zack at the same time. It got to the point where we were rolling around on the floor, and I was still laughing like a lunatic. Tickling was one of my biggest weaknesses. Especially my ribs. You had me under control if you tickled me there.

Zack finally gave me a breather, and stopped poking my ribs. I took a while to stop laughing, but I was enjoying myself. Then Alex walked in.
it wouldn't of been a problem, if Zack wasn't lying directly on top of me on the floor, and jack and Rian were no where in sight.

Alex just looked, hurt, and a bit awkward so he backed out of the bus.

“Shit” I muttered to myself as I scrambled off the floor. Zack helped me up and mouthed sorry at me. I smiled at him. He didn't do anything wrong.

I ran outside to catch up with Alex. I got to him and he turned around. I was relieved to see that he wasn't angry with me. I was surprised when he pulled me into a very, very intimate hug. He pulled me so close and we had our arms wrapped around each other for ages. But it felt right. He pulled away a little so his face was in line with mine, and he looked at me, with an unsure expression. He gave me a little kiss, as if he was asking me first. My answer was a bigger kiss. We stood there like idiots kissing for a while. There weren't really any people around so we didn't care.

“Kaya...I don't know if I've got you yet, but if I do, I don't want to lose you. It would just about kill me” Alex said staring deep into my eyes.

Something in his words scared me. I didn't know if my heart was strong enough for his.
♠ ♠ ♠
im so sorry its been ages!! iv been really busy, and lazy cause we are moving house and my sister left to go to south and central america for like 3 months, on monday, so im a sad panda. im a bit discouraged for writing this story and i dont even know why. i think i need some help; pleaseee leave ideas or something and il twist them into the story. i need some inspriation.

grazie :)