Lies and Broken Smiles

23

Dante is comming and I'm so excited and good news I didn't gain!
I found the perfect outfit.
I have on some light blue jeans, and a pink tank top, it has a few big flowers on it, I feel so girly.
I leave my hair down and brush my fringe to the side, put on some pink lip gloss, line my green eyes, and I'm ready.
I then hear the doorbell ring, I bet it's Dante my stomach gets the butterfiles, and I open the door.

"Hey Dante!" I smile and give him a small hug.
He hugs back "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I smile though I don't believe it, I never do.

"You're ready?" He ask

"Yup. I'm going." I yell out and close the door behind me

It feels good to be out of the house. We go see "I am Number Four."
It's finished to soon.

"It was a little bit lovey dovey." I say

"I think there will be a number two."

"Really?" I ask

"Well yea you saw the way it ended."

"I guess." I smile and he reaches for my hand I've been blushing like a mad woman the whole day, ugh.

Next we go for food, we get some veggie food.

You can do this Calista!

I eat like a normal girl, I smile and laugh like a normal girl, I feel okay till the end then I'm stuck with the guilt.
I knew it.

"Thanks for the food." I smile.

"It's no problem, I know you don't eat meat and this stuff isn't that bad."

After we head to my home and watch a little bit of t.v. before he leaves.
Jess is right there.

"How was it? What did you do? Did you two kiss?"

"It was fine, we saw a movie and ate, and no we did not kiss."

"Naw that's boring." She pouts.

"Oh well." I say "I'm gonna have a shower," I run up stairs, and feel all happy, it was a good night, simple but good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Opinons please.
I'm taking a break for awhile like two weeks I need some time to myself.
My mind is going crazy.