My Boring Life

Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Taylor but my friends call me Tay. I am 16 years old and I live on Grafton Street in Dublin City. I live in a large Georgian House that has 3 storeys. My parents are rich but they don't live with me because they are always travelling. My best friend Kirsty lives next door in a house identical to mine. Her parents are rich too but not as rich as mine, that's how we live in these houses, they're pretty expensive. On the 12th December my life changedd dramatically.
It was a cold frosty evening ub December. I was walking home from my job in Stock Design in Stephens Green. I shoved my hands deeper into my pockets as I walked slowly down the road. It was starting to get dark and I turned the volume up on my Ipod that was blaring Kiss and Tell by Justin Bieber. I looked down at my converse clad feet and quickened my pace because I was eager to get home and have dinner.
Suddenly I bumped into someone and because the ground was slippy with ice I fell. "Oh My God! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" a sweet voice asked. I looked up and saw Justin Bieber standing over me! "Yeah, it's ok! I'm grand!" I replied nervously, getting up. "Are you sure?" he asked again. "Yeah, I'm fine!" I laughed. "OMG! You're Justin Bieber" I said a little too loudly. "Shhhh" he said pulling me in closer to the wall, so we wouldn't be noticed. "Ok. Sorry!" I said looking down. "Sorry, but could you tell me where Grafton Street is?" he asked embarrassed. "Yeah! I'm going there now. You can walk with me if you want!" I told him. "OK. Cool" he said excitedly. We started walking again.
"What are you doing in Ireland anyway?" I asked randomly. "Oh I moved here to get away from all the paparazzi. And I live in 34 Grafton Street now," He answered. "OMG! That's right beside me!" I shouted. "Cool" he laughed. "So...did your parents move here with you?" I questioned. "No! But my best friend Christian is moving in with me tomorrow" he told me. "OMG your friend Christian Beadles!" I laughed. "Yeah! So I guess you're a fan!" he laughed. "Yeah" I replied blushing. "Awwhhh...you're cute when you blush!" he mumbled.
"WHAT!" I shouted. "Nothing" he replied quickly. "Are you sure?" I asked nudging him in the side. "Yeah" he said looking down blushing. "We're here!" I shouted. "God! You're loud!" he said laughing. "Yeah I know!" I giggled. "Do you want to come in for dinner?" I asked nervously. "Yeah sure!" he replied eagerly.
We walked up the steps to my house and I unlocked the door. I pulled my jacket off and hung it up on the rack. I turned around and Justin ws standing behind me smiling. "Hey what do you want for dinner?" I asked. "Can we just order Take-out?" he replied. "Yeah sure! Do you want Chinese?" I said going to the kitchen for menus from all the take-outs around my area.
"Yeah that sounds nice!" he replied eagerly, following me into the kitchen. I got the menus for the press and sat down at the kitchen table and started looking through them. "This one!" he shouted. "Ok, ok! And you said I was loud!" I said jokingly. He laughed and started picking the stuff he wanted. I pulled the menu out of his hands and rang the number. We ordered it and went into the sitting room.
We sat down on the sofa and turned the t.v. on. "What do you want to watch?" I asked him. "I dont care!" he replied looking at the pictures on the walls. "NO!" I screamed at him. "Dont look at those pictures!" "Why?" he swaid still staring at them, and getting dangerously close to my baby picture. "Cause I said so!" I snapped. "Why? Is there an embarrassing picture on the wall?" he chuckled, turning around and seeing the baby picture.
He burst out laughing, took the picture down an started running towards the stairs. "Come back here!" I shouted chasing him. I caught him at the stairs, where I jumped on his back, making him trip and fall with me on top of him. He started laughing again and rolled over so he was sitting on top of me. " GET OFF ME" I screamed. He laughed and started tickling me. "STOP! STOP PLE - " I was cut off by Justin blowing a raspberry on my stomach. "Ahhh. Please stop!" I asked sweetly.
"No!" he replied doing it again. He was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. He jumped up and shouted "FOODS HERE!" I laughed and stood up. "Maybe you shouldn't get the door, in case you get mobbed!" I laughed getting my purse. "OK! But I'm paying!" he replied. "Are you sure?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah" he said handing me a £50 note. I walked to the door and got the food. The delivery man gave me the change and I closed the door.
"Lets eat!" I said enthusiastically. Justin nodded and we went into the sitting room to eat. After we ate, we decided to watch a movie. "What do you want to watch?" I askd Justin looking through my DVDs. "Lets watch New Moon!" he laughed. We sat on the sofa and turned the movie on.
Jacob came onto the screen, "OMG! He is sooo hot!" I said. Justin laughed and said "Well, I think Alice is hot!" I laughed. "Somebody's jealous!" I giggled. "No, I'm not!" he denied. Then he started tickling me again. "STOP!" I screamed in between fits of laughter. "Admit you like me!" he retorted. "What!" I shouted. "Admit you like me!" he said again. "Ok, ok, I like you!" I told him. "Hey! I dont even know your name!" he laughed. "I'm Taylor, but you can call me Tay!" I said introducing myself. "And you like me!" he teased. "Shut up!" I said laughing.
Suddenly I jumped up so I was sitting on his stomach. I started tickling him, he started screaming at me to stop. I laughed and said "Admit you like me!" "Ok I do! That's the reason I bumped into you on the street, you looked sooo cute!" he replied suddenly. "What?" I said startled. "I really like you! Ok!" he said again. "OMG!" I said again. "Yeah!" he said blushing and looking down. I jumped up off him and started running up the stairs. I heard him following me and I ran faster. I got to my bedroom door but it was closed and I couldn't open it in time. Justin ran straight into me and I turned around to him. He was looking down at me smiling.
"Is there something on my face?" I asked. He smiled "No! You just look soo cute!" he said blushing. "Awhhhh thanks!" I said blushing too. I looked up at him and he looked at me and started leaning in, I kissed him on the lips and tried to run but he grabbed me around the waist and pushed me against the wall. He kissed me again and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave it to him and our tongues battled. I warpped my arms around his neck and his arms moved around my waist holding me to him.
I broke away panting and looked at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what y'all think, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!
Chapter 2 on its way now :D