Status: slowly updateing ..x..

Life With You

With Anything I Needed

Two days later I was packed and ready to go, I had packed Dylan's things and Chloe was waiting with me. The tour bus was at the record company and all we had to do was wait for Tom and Georg to move their butts down here and we could leave.
I heard someone shout and a crash afterwards, I told Dylan to wait with Chloe while I checked it out.

“DUDE! I get the top bunk! I'm older!”
“NO WAY! I get it I'm taller!”

I walked into the room and both boy's where arguing and what looked like wrestling? I can't tell, neither are very good.

“DUDES! Shut the fuck up and you can both have a top bunk,” they stopped fighting and stared with confusion. “Tom you can have mine, I need to be close to the floor in case Dylan wakes up anyway” I saw a hint of a smile on his face. 'God! I miss that smile, what am I thinking! Shut Up!'
When we got outside Bill had already pulled up his rented van so we could all put our things in and yet still fit. I opened the back and was ready to put mine and Dylan's things in when Gustav told me he would do it and to buckle Dylan into one of the front seats.

I walked over to Chloe, who was holding Dylan on her hip and took him off her, he giggled as Chloe tickled him as we walked to the van. She stopped and put Dylan's car seat in the front seat next to the window and I put Dylan inside the seat and got in next to him.

It had been 20 minuets before we pulled up to the recording studios and we all got out of the van. It didn't take long to figure out which tour bus was ours.

It's been three weeks. Three weeks I have been stuck on a tour bus with four guys a little kid and only one bathroom, honestly, it's not all that great, the boy's are messy, and Dylan is even worse, all I do, while I'm not writing or practising songs, is clean up after them. I mean okay, Dylan is a 3 year old kid, that I can understand, but four 'grown up' boys, that's different.

I walked around the tour bus at four in the morning, yet again picking up little things that should have been cleaned up by somebody and not just left there. There where things like energy drink cans, food packets, sweets and and other miscellaneous items lying around, that I'm sure somebody could have picked up before going to bed.

I heard something move in the bunk room, it sounded like a person but it may have been Tom, yet again, kicking an item of clothing off his bunk. I ignored it and kept cleaning, soon enough I heard the door open and Dylan walked into the sitting area an sat himself on the small couch in the corner. I put the things I had in my hands in the bin and walked over and sat down with him. I pulled him onto my lap and looked at him, his eyes where still covered with a blanket of sleep, he also had small dry tear tracks running down his face.

“What's up Dill?” I asked in a concerned voice.
“I-I had a-a ba-d dream mommy” he said his voice still timid and shaky.
“Okay baby, do you want to tell mommy about it, or do you want to forget it and go back to sleep?” I asked looking down at my sons scared face.
He looked at me and pointed to the bunk room door and hung his arms around my neck with his head buried in between my neck and his arm.

I stood up and carried him to the bunk room, as I went to place him on our bed I saw Tom sit up, look over, and start to climb down the ladder.
“What's up?, is he okay?” Tom asked looking at our son with tired eyes that held slight worry for Dylan.
“Yer, he'll be fine, he just had a bad dream, he said he doesn't want to talk about it”
“Oh, well, I guess we should go to bed, do you want me to get in too?”
“Um, I don't think there would be enough room in the one bunk but we can take turns, you can have him tomorrow, is, is that okay?” I asked Tom.
“Yer, sure that's fine, well I'll see you in the morning, night.” he said and climbed up to the top bunk.

Tom's P.O.V.

As I lay in bed all I could think about was the she was looking at me, all of my old feelings are coming back, but I know we could never be the same... could we?

Her perfect face, with that adorable smile consumed my thoughts as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, I have been caught up in college work, and dealing with birthday preparations and such, so I am really sorry, please forgive me <3