Status: slowly updateing ..x..

Life With You

Is A Mess

Two days later it rained so heavy that I could hear it from my small art room in the basement. I was in there for one and a half hours while Dylan was asleep. I walked up stairs and sat in the window seat as I watched the rain fall down, as it hit the window it made small circles that slowly turned into lines as the rain drops slipped down the cold glass. I let my mind wander as I drew on the cold frosted glass in the living room.

Bills P.O.V.
I watched her as she zoned out and drew on the window. She probably didn't realise I was there or that she drew a heart on the frosted glass, or even if she wrote Tom's name inside the heart. All she knew was that as she was drawing the rain was falling and that is all that mattered. I walked up to her and taped her shoulder, she snapped out of her daydream and looked to me, “Dylan wants his 'Mammy'” I said she looked to the door, stood and walked out. I noticed that she didn't take one look at the window before leaving.

As I thought this Tom walked into the room. “who drew that?” he asked, I then realised just how big it was. “um, look at the writing?” I said supposing-ly. He walked toward me with a raised eyebrow, I then remembered that we all have sort of the same handwriting . “okay who wrote it?” he asked again seriously, “I'm not telling you!” I said and ran for my life. “BILL! GET BACK HERE!” Tom shouted after me as he started to run. I ran to Dylan's room where him and Lexi where playing with his toys. I stopped out side of the room for a moment as Lexi was showing him what noises the toy she was holding could make. 'she's still just a kid herself, why should she have to take after another child' I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Tom coming up the stairs and cursing as I'm guessing his pants are falling down. I ran in and dived behind Dylan's bed.

Lexi's P.O.V.
I saw Bill dive behind Dylan's bed and Tom run up the stairs take one look and carry on down the hall. Dylan laughed at his uncles stupidity, he gets his humour from me and Tom. I looked to Bill with a raised eyebrow and a confused look as he popped up from behind the bed at the sound of Dylan's laugh. “uhm, I'm gunna go?” he said like a little kid who had been caught stealing a cookie or something. “oh no you don't. What is going on!?” just then my phone went off 'shut up and sleep with me, come on why don't you sleep with me' I answered it and Dylan carried on singing along with Bill. “hello?” I asked into the phone. “hi, it's Jake” said a deep masculine voice at the other end of the phone, “oh, it's just you, I thought it would be somebody important, that's all” I said with sarcasm dripping from my words. “I am someone important... haha, so I was wondering if you wanted me back... I mean-” he was saying “no, no way.” I said cutting him off and hung up.

I stood up, picked up Dylan and walked into the kitchen with him. There I saw Tom and Gustav deep in conversation, about me apparently. I walked right in as Gustav said my name. I stopped as he carried on as if I wasn't there, I was about two feet away from Tom at the time. Gustav didn't give away that I was there and Dylan kind of knew not to do anything when it came to me and Tom being in the same room. “I'll miss Charlotte, but I can't be a dad and have another girlfriend. I may not know him well, and you can never tell Lexi this, I would do anything for him.” that was Tom. The one thing I never thought he would say he just said and I was there to witness it. I made my presence clear as I walked past Tom and put Dylan in his chair. I heard him laughing, and as any mother would do I turned around. What I saw was the best, most cutest thing I think I have ever seen, Tom was pulling silly 'cute, but still extremely silly' faces at Dylan and he was trying to mimic them.
♠ ♠ ♠
umm,, soo yeah it's short but oh well,, they get longer,, and better.
Next one is up tomorrow... love those who read and comment thnx you ..x..