Status: slowly updateing ..x..

Life With You

But I Can't Help To Think

I carried on watching while I was also making food for me and Dylan. “oh and where is mine little sister?” Gustav asked me. “well since I'm your 'little sister' shouldn't you be making me the food?” I asked sarcastically. “on second thought, forget it, I'll make my own.” he said. “good.” I said. Around ten minuets later I finished the food and was just about to put it out on plates for us when my phone started to ring-you better lose your self in the music, the moment you want it, betta neva let it- I answered it, it was Chloe. “hey girl!” she shouted down the phone, “heyy!” I shouted back. “You wanna go shopping with me?” she asked while I continued with what I was doing. “um, hold on one sec, BILL!” I said to Chloe and then shouted Bill, “WHAT!” he shouted when he was walking into the room, “are you doing anything today, and if not can you mind Dylan for me, your girlfriend wants me out of the house.” I said with a smile on my face. “um, no I'm not doing anything, and of course I will mind the angel” “angel?, what planet are you from?” I said , “HELLO! I'm still here.” Chloe said loudly down the phone, loud enough for me to cringe and move it away from my ear. “oh yer, sorry, so yer I'll come, can't wait, I haven't been out for a while, haha, I'll see you soon, love ya girl” I hung up the phone and continued to dish out the food for me and Dylan.

As we were sitting down Bill sat with us and was occasionally stealing chips from my plate.“hey Lex!!” I heard Georg shout from the living room. “Chloe is here for you,” me and Bill stood up. “oh and she only wants Lex.” he said snickering at Bill. “Hey!” we heard Chloe shout as she walked in the the room. “Oh, hey Chloe.” I said back Bill just ran right up and gave her a hug. “okay are you ready to go?” she said as they let go of their hug. “yer, just let me grab my wallet and give Dylan a kiss and we're all set” I said while walking out of the room and handing Dylan over to Bill so I could go and get my wallet.

While I was in my room I could hear Tom talking to Charlotte over the phone, as his room is across the hall and neither of us had our doors closed. “-just a little while-” he sounded like he was cut off, “-no just for a while I promise-” he was cut off again, “-no I'm not sleeping with someone else-” and again' “-fine you know what it's not just for a little while anymore, we're through, and that's final. Oh and by the way I'm burning your stuff if you don't get your bony little ass over here in less than an hour.” and then I heard a smash. Then I heard a small sound “shit!” as I as him run to where he had throne his phone, as I was getting my wallet out of my dresser. I left the room as Tom was walking to the door. I rand down the stairs as fast as my DC's would let me go. As I got to the bottom Tom was on the landing edging towards the stairs carefully, while looking at his now broken phone.

Me and Chloe had been at the mall for an hour now we we're both carrying around ten bags, but I don't see how this works out since I had only bought Dylan a new toy and a set of new cloths for him, Gott Chloe can shop. Three more hours and four trips to the car and we where sitting in the food court with yet another five bags each. “so Chloe, why did you bring me here?” I asked to start a conversation. She looked at me, “well girly, look, you have a kid, you can't live in a house with your brother forever, and you live with the one guy you hate. Why don't we go looking for a place for you, if you want I'll move in so you're not on your own.” she suggests. I look at her, in my head I'm debating whether to go or not.

In the end I decide I should. “okay but you are moving in with me, you can't live with your mom your whole life.” I quote and giggle, “okay then we shall go look.” she says and stands up then sits back down. “But first, we should eat” she says laughing. After we eat at McDonalds we head over to the realist place. When we where there we we're instantly greeted, the sales person took us to a desk where she had a computer and a large binder with a lot of paper in it. We all sat down and she started by asking who the house was for, how many of us where living there, how old we where, how many rooms. Stuff like that. We where there for at least an hour and we had I sorted, we left in two days, but we get to see the house tomorrow.

When we got home we sat all the bags down in the living room and Dylan came running out to give me a hug. As I gave him the hug I lifted him off the floor and sat him on my hip. “hey baby.” I said poking his nose. “hey mammy” he said poking mine back, it was a thing we always did when ever I went some where. I heard Bill walk down the stairs, but I remembered Dylan walked out of the kitchen. This wasn't right, who was he with, Bill knew better than to leave him alone, who was he with. “hey my girls!, did ya bring me anything?” Bill asked looking at all my Hot Topic bags in awe. “yer I do.” I said putting Dylan down and opening one of the bags and getting out a t-shirt and jeans from it, then opening another and getting out some chunky bracelets and four eye-liners and giving them to him.

As I gave them to him his face lit up. I went into another unnamed bag and took out Dylan's new toy which was a small car set, I thought he might like it since I loved the one I had when I was little. He looked at it puzzled, I looked at him, “Dylan, yellow Lamborghini” I said and pointed to the box. He had a fascination with calling all toy cars a yellow Lamborghini. I opened the box for him and set out the cars in front of him along with the small mat I got with it. I stood up and let him play, taking my few bags up to my room.

As I walked passed the kitchen I looked in to find only Tom in there, I quickly put the bags down and walk in to see what reaction he would make. I walked in there and all he did was look up, then back down, I walked to the fridge and picked up a red bull bought especially for me and him since we both live on this and coke. Instead of getting a glass like normally I just chugged it from the can in one. When I was done I crushed up the can and chucked it in the trash.

When I turned around Tom was holding out his hand I looked at it an it held my phone in it, “Bill gave me it to give to you, you had left it in the living room.” he said in a near inaudible voice that if something else would have happened I wouldn't have heard what he said. I just nodded and took it. I walked out and grabbed my bags and headed up stairs. When I got to my room I put Dylan's new clothes straight into my wardrobe and put all my stuff to the side. I went to walk out of my room but remembered that I had to tell Gustav that I was moving out. I grabbed the pictures of the house and ran down stairs. Luckily the first person I saw was the person I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yer,, so still quite short,, but oh well,, more comments please,, oh and a baner if ya realy want...

anyway,, RiRi out ..x..