Status: slowly updateing ..x..

Life With You

That I Could Live

Me and Dylan had been in the car for three hours now and where only just getting close to my Uncle Andy's, Dylan was asleep, an I was falling, I decided that the next hotel we pass, I'm staying in.

it was nearly another hour until we stopped at a hotel. I got out and walked to the other side of the car and opened the door. I saw a sleeping Dylan, I sighed to my self and gently shook him awake.

He slowly fluttered his small almond shaped brown eyes open, and looked at me tiredly.

“Mama, Are we here yet?” He asked curiously as he looked around.

“Not yet honey, But we will be soon, We have to get some rest first.” I said as a disappointed look crossed his face.

“Okay then, But I already had res...” he said but didn't get to finish his sentence because of yawning, loudly.

“See, You need more sleep honey.” I laughed.

“Okay Mama, Ich will fur dich.” He said using the German the boy's taught him when he was younger.

I got him out of the car and into the hotel with our suitcases. I walked up to the receptionist.

“Um, Can I get a room for the night?” I asked as nicely as possible.

“Yes.” She said as she looked at me bored-ly with her green eyes, while she was also chewing gum loudly in my face.

“Thanks.” I said quietly turning to look at Dylan.

I had noticed that he was fast asleep, head lying on my shoulder.

I looked to the young girl to ask her silently to give me some help, she looked back at me and agreed, grabbing Dylan's small orange suitcase. She lead us up stairs to our room, number 371, I set my suitcase down and opened the door with the small key she gave me. I let her walk in first, she placed Dylan's suitcase down and walked back out, and to her point of office.

I placed a sleeping Dylan down on the hard-ish mattress, and changed him with out waking him once, after I had changed him I opened my suitcase and got out a pair of short shorts and a cami. I climbed into bed slowly, switched off the light and fell into a dreamless state of mind.

I awoke groggily to Dylan trying to push my face towards him, as he sat at the end of the bed.

“mama, you has a call-ly off of unkey Bill, me press gween button.” he said in his very cute baby talk,, I mean only now would a baby just be beginning to form a real sentence, but wow, then again, we are a very talkative family.

I took the large Sony Ericsson Xperia from the small child's grasp and placed it on my ear without lifting my head from the not-so-soft pillow I was using.

“Yes Bill?” I asked tiredly.

“Oh, why thanks for the lovely greeting, oh and I'm fine thanks for asking” he yattered on.

“Bill, what do you want?” I asked as nicely as I could, I was not a morning person.

“well, how far are you from Andy's house?.” he asked me quickly.

“Umm I don't know, about a half hour away. Why?” I asked

“oh, because you kinda left some things, and Gustav said you find them really precious.” he said in a child like voice.

“oh, and what would that be?” I asked

“Chloe.” he said simply.

I instantly knew what h was talking about, no matter what choice I took Bill and Chloe said she would stay with me, which meant she was supposed to come along too, but I forgot about her as I was in a hurry to get away from Tom.

“oh my God,, I am so sorry Bill, I'll drop Dylan off and come and get her as soon as possible” I said basically dropping everything I had planned.

“No, it's okay. She some how got Tom to agree to take her up there. She should be there today, but later on, well I have to go, I have to get ready for the recording studio, bye” he said in a rush, and hung up.

It hit me hard,, Tom was going to be at my uncles tonight, while I'm there with Dylan, not that am not letting him see Dylan, it's just, me and Tom really don't get along.

I got out of bed and walked to my suit case, got out a small tank top and a pair of skinny jeans and walked to the bathroom, letting Dylan get on with staring blankly at the television that I turned on for him. I got changed and ran a brush quickly through my hair, as it didn't really get tangled, and through it up into a pony tail. I walked out to see Dylan on the phone that I didn't hear ringing, he was smiling widely to what the person on the other line had said. Then he giggled.

“daddy, du know dat titeling someone froo the phone duznt work,” he giggled again, “daddy, I miss du too, are you dohing du come 'nd see meee?!?!” there was a small pause, I leaned against the door frame, “YAY!, I cant wait to see du,” I walked towards him, “daddy, I will has to press the wed butten now otay?,” another pause, “buh bye daddy, I love du too, bye” he hung up and looked at me, “that was daddy Tom, he is on his way down to uncle andeeeee's,” he said and carried the 'e's on.

It was a few hours later that we arrived at Uncle Andy's house, to be greeted by him and Aunty Lilly, standing by the porch door awaiting our arrival. We got out of the car and I grabbed the two suitcases out of the back seat as Dylan ran up to give Andy a hug. I walked up to the front of the house to be met with open arms, I happily hugged both of the people back. We where ushered into the house and shown our room, we shared one as Dylan doesn't like strange houses, though he has been here plenty of times before.

We settled in and it was time for dinner.

“Lexi!” Andy shouted.

“coming, just hang on!” I shouted in reply.

I walked downstairs and sat at the table with Andy, Lilly and Dylan, who looked rather uncomfortable sitting with the two. I sat down next to him and looked between the two, knowing what was going to get asked.

“So,, hunnie,” Lilly started.

“What are you going to do?, you said you would decide this year.” Andy finished.

“Um, I made my decision on the way up here.” I paused, “I'm defiantly going to be a singer.” I said while looking Uncle Andy in the eye.

He stood up and walked around to mine and Dylan's side of the table. He stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders, leaned down and kissed my cheek, this was something he rarely did, unless it was a celebration of some kind and it was in front of the family, or he was really happy and didn't know any other way of showing it.

“what?, I thought you would surely choose modelling.” Aunt Lilly spoke.

“no, it's not for me, I maybe tall, but there is no way I'm getting stuck with all of those-” I cut myself off remembering that I had my two year old son in the room.

My aunt Lilly gave me a stern look.

“well since you chose music, I will get you a meeting with our record label and you will sing for them and they will tell you 'yes' or 'no', obviously we will b leaning more to the positive side of this, as you are an amazing singer from what we have heard.” Uncle Andy told me, he always sounded nervous and yet professional.

“okay, I'm going to take Dylan upstairs and bath him before going to bed, we have had a long drive.” I said to them.

“oh, and Lexi, that young Thomas boy called before asking if he could come around to see Dylan, I told him it was fine and he could stay for the night.” Aunt Lilly said to me before finishing up her meal.

“I know, Dylan asked him, but I'm not staying in this house with him it will become world war three.” I said.

“that's fine, you do what you want,” Uncle Andy told me “but remember, you chose the life you will have, you can't run away from your problems throughout it.” he said then walked out of the room.

I looked towards Dylan and he was trying to get the last fork full actually into his mouth. It was adorable. He had most of his dinner around the table and down himself.

'I'll give him something later as well' I thought to myself.

I picked up his and my plates and walked towards the kitchen to wash them. I placed them in the sink ant turned on the tap, waited till it was warm and grabbed a cloth to wipe over the table with. I walked back out to see Dylan on the floor messing with the food he dropped there.

I stood there hands on hips, “Dylan,” I said and paused as he looked at me, “what are you doing?” I said trying to keep my face untouched with the laughter bubbling to the surface.

“I'm making mommy a pitty piture” he said and smiled the same mischievous smile as always.

“well, mommy is going to have to clean up your pretty picture and get you ready for bed” I said then smiled lightly at him.

He giggled and stood up, shook off his hands and walked towards the stairs. I walked towards him and held his hand as we slowly walked up the stairs.

We got to the bathroom and he pushed the door open, I made my way towards the bath and turned on the faucet. As I did the doorbell rang, I ran down stairs shouting to Dylan not to touch the water or go near the stairs.

I answer the door to see a face I haven't seen for a few days. I step aside and let Tom through.

“Um... I'm about to bath him, do you wanna help?” I asked trying to be nice and kind of failing.

He gave me the 'are-you-sick' look, you know the one with the raised eyebrows, similar to the 'are-you-serious' look.

I just looked away and ran as fast as I could up the stairs to Dylan. I could hear him following me up. I got to the bathroom, Dylan was in the process of what looked like taking off his shirt, I walked over to him and tickled his stomach, he giggled, I then went to take off his shirt and he wriggled until it came off.

He looked towards Tom and squealed so loud. Tom knelt down as Dylan ran towards him, he caught a hold of him, standing up and spinning him around. If I had to tell the truth, though I would never say this to Tom, they look picture perfect, like they had never been apart, or separated in any way, like this was something that happened daily, but it wasn't, so I would never say it.

After a while I got Dylan into the bath, and washed him with a bit of water going places, mainly in mine and Tom's hair.

With little struggle we got him out of the bath and into his pyjamas. He had supper and we got him into bed nice and calmly, Tom read him a story and I lay in the bed with him until he fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delay,, I've had some serious wrighters block DX it makes me mad!,, I'll try and get another one out ASAP

Comment = Love ..x..