Status: slowly updateing ..x..

Life With You

Without Your Help

The next day I woke up around 11, I heard Dylan's giggles from upstairs, I also heard his favourite song from Alvin And The Chipmunks- Witch Doctor. Then I heard something fall, I instantly thought the worst and jumped out of bed, ran downstairs and into the kitchen where all the noise seems to be coming from. There I saw Tom on the floor. Dylan standing next to him and my Uncles dog sitting next to him, and all of them covered in flour.

Tom looked up at me, blinked twice and a funny look came to his face as me seemed to move his tongue around his mouth, a few seconds later he coughed, A LOT, and eventually got all of that stupid flour out of his mouth. I had to laugh, who wouldn't, a grown man, of 20, coughing up flour on a kitchen floor, hilarious.

“well, if you've stop being a goof ball, I can go up stairs and get ready for my interview, in which, little man here has to come to.” I said as I bent down to crouch next to Dylan.

“Um, does he have to?, I mean, I don't really get to see him that often because of my job, and um, yeah” Tom asked me whilst sitting up slightly and resting on his elbows while still on the floor.

“Fine you can have him for an hour, on your own, then you have to bring him to the interview room in hopeless records, oh and try and give him his medicine, if you don't know what one it is, it's yellow, has his name on it and smells like bananas, kay?, I'll see you later my baby boy.” I kissed Dylan's cheek and went upstairs to get changed.

I came down to find Dylan and Tom sitting in the front room watching SbongeBob SquarePants. Dylan's new obsession. I laughed internally as Tom looked as transfixed on the screen as Dylan.
I walked toward the door and stepped outside to see Andy in the car already. I walked out and got into the passenger side as Andy turned the ignition. We drove to the recording studio in complete silence besides the radio the Andy had on really low.

When we arrived at the studio there was already three boys sitting outside the meeting room. As I walked past the looked at each other like they where silently discussing and agreeing on something. We walked into the room, it wasn't much of a meeting room as it had a small recording studio at the back. I guess that was where I would and up in the first hour of this interview.

We sat down at the end of the table opposite to the two men already sat across the table. They asked us the basic questions, just to make sure we were not lying on the form Andy sent through, he asked me my FULL name... which is Alexis Jennifer Shafer, my date of birth, and other stuff. Though I guess he left out the fact that my older brother is Gustav Shäfer- the drummer of Tokio Hotel, and that I have a three year old baby. I guess they'll find out the latter pretty soon, when Tom drops off Dylan.

The questions lasted for a good half hour, then I was ushered into the small blue recording studio. I was told to put on the headphones and when I was ready I could start. Just as I went to a worried looking Tom walked into the room, followed by my small little boy who looked like he had been dragged through a bush. I dropped the headphones and ran out of the small studio to my little boy and picked him up cuddling him.

“What's wrong my baby?” I asked quietly.

“Daddy Tom wanted me to take the medicine... I didn't want it so I kept running away until he stopped chasing me then he got me, put the medicine in his pocket put me in the car and here we are now.” he said while burying his face in my hair

“You couldn't just simply give him his medicine could you.” I said while walking over to Tom and putting out my hand. “Give me the bottle please.”

He placed the small plastic bottle in my hand. I turned around to the producers, “sorry about this, this is my... our son,” I said looking towards Tom and back “he has a really bad stomach bug at the minuet, so I will be back in one moment.” I went out side with Dylan and got him to take the medicine by offering him some sweets that I'll buy him when I'm done here, the three boys that had been their before had moved to the kitchen area and where drinking coffee.

After I got him back in I had to finish my interview so I got into the booth and started singing the song they picked for me, which was 'Shut Up And Drive' by Rihanna, I heard Tom make some smart remarks about that song. Then I was asked to sing one of my own songs, which, incidentally was about, Tom, and was named 'Famous'.

As I finished my uncle took Dylan into the other room to get him some food, while I was still in the booth getting spoken to by the manager, Tom was still standing by the glass gawking at me, he knew the song was about him as I wrote it and sang it to him and his brother when he fist left me, strangely, Bill took my side and helped a little with the song, just to improve it and tweak it a little.

After I got told I would get a phone call or my uncle would tell me I was allowed to leave. As I went to open the door out side Tom grabbed my wrist and turned me around, “why did you have to sing that song?” he asked looking me in the eye, all I could do was look away, I had no other choice, I couldn't tell him I did it out of spite, because I didn't, I couldn't tell him I did it because it was my first song, because he knew it wasn't, to be honest, I didn't know what to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i'ts took so long to get this out, I've had school work and exams, and I have collage next year, so sorry.

umm I'm going to ask if you can comment please,
if I get 5 more comments I will update again... oh and I'm currently working on the next chapter :D

Thank You xx