Status: In-progress :3

Untitled

Was that...Se7en?!

Was That…Se7en?!

Rachel ran down the hallway, she was late to history class. Her blonde hair bounced crazily as she reached her room.

She threw the door open and dropped her book, then tripped over then. She was such a klutz.

She had her arms against something that broke her fall. she looked up and saw the most gorgeous brown eyes on the most beautiful boy she had ever met.

“You OK?”, He asked a little concerned but not really caring.

“Y..Yea! I’m so sorry!”, Rachel apologized.

The boy looked at her, directly into her eyes. They were the most innocent and beautiful blue eyes you could ever imagine. He tried to contain himself, it was difficult, seeing as she was drop dead gorgeous.

“No problem.”, he said offering his hand.

She took it and stood up, he was so tall compared to her, and his beauty took her breath away.

They were standing so close it made her heart beat go so fast it was crazy.

“Rachel!”, her absent minded friend Kim yelled as she ran to her.

“Kim!”, Rachel yelled as she was attacked by a huge hug.

“Kim, chill.”, there other friend Bri said.

“But, she had me all worried! She was so late!”, Kim cried in a puppy voice.

“She’s only like 1 minute late.”, Bri laughed, but hugged Rachel too.

Rachel wasn’t paying attention to anything but him. He definably didn’t go to this school, and he was definably familiar.

“Your…um…books.”, The boy said to her.

“I got it!”, Kim and Bri yelled in unison while gathering the books to her desk. They must have noticed Rachel’s insane blushing.

The teacher coughed to announce that she still existed, “Rachel…thank you for joining us, now take your seat.”

She did as told even though she really didn’t want too.

Her teacher continued with another cough, “This is a former student, Steven. He has come to visit for the day, now due to the recent switching of rooms I expect you all to help him find his way around.”

“Se7en is the new name Mrs. B!”, He smiled a perfect white smile.

Rachel melted.

“Right…your in that vulgar band now…”, the teacher continued.

“We’re not that bad Mrs. B!”, Se7en whined.

“Your name is scary enough.”, She mumbled.

“What?! Brokencyde?! That’s not bad at all!”, He yelled in defense.

“What!”, the whole class yelled at once.

Immediately everyone was crowding him, some in hate, some in love, and some content with meeting a famous person.

All except Rachel, who couldn’t move from her seat. She had been crazy in love with Brokencyde since they were just underground. Her idol, her everything, her soul…she just met him, fell into his arms. Poor girl was too stunned to speak.

“Rachel! We’ve been in love with them for like ever! C’mon!”, Kim cheered.

“Yea!”, Bri joined in.

She didn’t move, normally they would fight more, but they were too deep in the crowd now.

“Mrs. B! Can I please go to the bathroom!?”, Rachel asked as she stood suddenly.

“Um, Yes…”, her teacher yelled, too flustered to care.

Rachel ran out of the room as fast as she could and didn’t look back. Until a hand grabbed her arm…
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed!!!