Status: In-progress :3

Untitled

No Such Thing As Secrets

No Such Thing As Secrets

After he dropped her off he gave her his number then drove off.
No one saw, luckily, it was too early in the morning, and no one was there. Rachel walked into her abandoned school anxiously.
When she entered she saw her friend Lilly, “Lilly! Wait up!”
Lilly turned around and was attacked by a monster hug, “Hi Rachel!”
“Twinny!”, Rachel smiled.
They linked arms and walked down the hall. Rachel kept the Se7en incident to herself for as long as her excitement would let her…then she exploded.
“Lilly! Se7en was at our school earlier this week! And Kim told you what happened right? Well he saw me this morning and we kissed and now we have a bet!”, Rachel admitted.
“Why the bet?”, Lilly asked as if it was old news.
“I won’t be his…I said I had a boyfriend.”, Rachel looked away in guilt.
“You don’t have one…?”, Lilly questioned.
“I know! I was just nervous! I have to make sure I don’t become his!”, Rachel demanded of herself.
“Why?”, Lilly asked as she laughed.
“Because! He’s a manwhore!”, She said as if Lilly was supposed to know this.
“Then why do this in the first place?”, Lilly chuckled.
“Because he gives me butterflies!”, Rachel blushed.
Lilly shook her head and laughed, “The beginnings of love!”
“Don’t day that! He’s famous and an ass, I would only get hurt…”, Rachel started, looking down sadly.
“What’s with the sad face?!”, Rachel looked up, recognizing that voice anywhere.
“What face?”, the other friendly voice chimed.
Rachel cheered up instantly, she couldn’t believe the awesome timing her best friends had.
Kim and Bri ran up and tackled Rachel and Lilly happily.
“So…care to tell us what’s upsetting our young Rachel?”, Kim asked Lilly.
Rachel and Lilly explained everything to Bri and Kim, before Rachel could even finish Kim was giving her the mom look.
“What?!”, Rachel asked.
“We have to meet them.”, Bri started.
“Yea, and not just a hello and than bam we’re all good.”, Lilly Continued.
“I agree, let us get to know who Brokencyde really is!”, Kim finished the whole idea.
“Oh dear…”, Rachel worried aloud.
“And no secrets!”, Bri added, giving Rachel the death glare.
Rachel made a cross over her heart, “No such thing as secrets.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, The next one will be longer ;D