Status: In-progress :3 x]

Untitled

Prologue

“So, Lori…you sure you don’t wanna come?”, Lori’s red headed mother asked her in concern. “No. I know how much you love the house, and want to ruin my life. Go sign my life away.”, Lori replied angrily as she walked to her kitchen, her PJ bottoms dragging on the floor.
“Stop being a baby and get dressed…now!”, Her father commanded.
She stood there, hands on her perfect hips, her brown eyes fixed on her dad. She was determined not to take part in her own demise.
“Honey…”, her mom started.
“No mom! What’s for us in stupid Greenwood, Indiana?!”, She yelled as she continued into the kitchen.
“You never know, maybe you’ll meet some fun new people.”, her mother called reassuringly. “Doubtful.”, she said as she continued on her mission to get some chocolate milk.
Then as she went to add the chocolate syrup to her milk she got a deep pain in her stomach. It was more of a strange urge, she was so against what it wanted her to do, but she often let curiosity get the best of her.
“Wait”, she yelled as her parents began to walk out, “I’m coming too!” She ran upstairs and put her partying cloths on and then ran into the car. She had a feeling, and she was never wrong with her feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Enjoy!!