Status: In-progress :3 x]

Untitled

Signing to hell, Concert to heaven

Signing to hell, concert to heaven

She still couldn’t believe herself. She was in the back of her dad’s jaguar in a orange tank top and black skinny jeans. Her boobs were practically coming out and her butt was perfect in her jeans. Her brown eyes glimmered with excitement, and her red hair shimmered perfectly.
She felt like a slut, looked like a slut, even smelt seductive like one. She was truly skanky, and for what? A weird feeling that could mean anything?!
“So…what was the sudden change of thought?”, her mom asked happily.
“I don’t know, just felt like it all of a sudden. I’m gonna walk around, not stay with you guys because I will get bored and massacre everyone. We wouldn’t want that would we?”, she giggled evilly knowing she would get her way no matter what.
“Sure, just take some money so you can eat.”, her mother responded by handing her two 20 dollar bills.
“Thanks mom…dad?”, she asked ready to use the puppy eyes.
“Just keep your cell phone on and if you actually go into a public place I want to know the name and the street.”, Her dad said keeping his eyes on the road.
“Thank you daddy!”, she said forcing herself over the little glove box in between the 2 front seats and kissed her fathers cheek.
“Yea…buckle up nut.”, he chuckled.
“No problem!”, she said placing herself back into her seat and placing the buckle into place.
***
Her parents had disappeared into a white building and she was left in the street, to wander.
She heard loud booms, from speakers probably. She followed the sound and saw a black building with loud music coming from it.
“Lame.”, she said as she began to leave.
“Now, a local band that calls themselves, Dot Dot Curve!”, a loud announcer voice came from the building. Her gut twisted and she ran into the building.
Her curly red hair bounced up and down perkily as she ran and texted her parents at the same time.
She pushed her way to the front.
When she got there she saw 2 boys approach the crowd. “How y’all doin tonight?! I’m Spanky! As you all should know!”, the boy announced into the mike.
“And I’m Jayreck!”, another boy said into the mike.
Both the boys were cute but when they began to play, Spanky had all her attention. She didn’t know how to describe the feelings inside her but she could identify 3. Ecstasy mixed with some anger, and a definite jealousy that ran deep in her veins.
The boy had long red hair, his bangs went off to one side to cover one of his eyes. She couldn’t tell if his eyes were blue or green. He was wearing a blue Mayday Parade shirt and grey skinny jeans much like her own only torn up. His belt buckle was brass knuckles. She knew he was gorgeous…but his voice. He could sing and scream! He was a natural! He was so untouchable on the stage.
But she reached anyways. And for about an hour or so after the show, they were alone, in his room…
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee the story unfolds!