Status: In-progress :3 x]

Untitled

2 Months Later, School Begins

2 months later, school begins

Lori hadn’t quite settled into her new home yet. Her room was too pink, too small, and too obnoxiously bright.
*Flash Back*
“What’s your name?”, Spanky called after her.
“Lori…and your Spanky.”, she stated as she kissed him passionately.
“Nice name!”, he gasped as they continued kissing. His hands were all over her, and she liked it.
“I have to go.”, she said trying to stop herself.
"Come to my place!", he begged.
She didn’t know why, but she did.
*End Flash Back!*
"God…I’m a stupid idiot! How have I not forgotten him yet!? I’m never going to see him again!”, She screamed at herself as she bashed a copy of Lord Of The Flies into her skull. “Lori! Hurry up! The bus will be here any minute!”, her mother called from the bottom of her stairs.
“Coming!”, she yelled as she put her wristband on.
As she stomped down the stairs her mother took note of her outfit. “Black skinny jeans, not shocked. Black sweater with sleeves down just below the elbow, very nice. Eminem wristband, entertaining. Your hair is usual, but very glossy today. Your makeup, flawless as usual, your perfect for your first day!”, her mom cheered proudly.
“Thanks, I’m not trying, I have no one I care to impress.”, Lori rolled her gorgeous brown eyes.
“Well, there are some cute boys around here!”, her mom winked.
“I’m single and proud mother.”, Lori said almost out the door.
“Gym cloths?”, her mom asked curiously.
“My get crunk shirt and my grey sweatpants.”, She continued by slamming the front door and getting onto her bus.
“I dislike that shirt…I don‘t even know where it came from…”, her mother said to herself.
***
Lori dropped her books and her Eminem bag to the floor of the dusty, old school floor. “Bitch!”, a blonde, snobby looking girl yelled at a boy with red hair and blue-green eyes.
“If you hate me, get on your knees and suck me!”, The boy yelled back as he laughed. “Dude! That could go into a song!”, a taller, more heavy set, black haired boy commented. “Dude yea!”, the boy yelled eagerly. Lori recognized that cute, cocky, and seductive tone of voice. She recognized his eyes, his body.
He glanced over at her and caught her gaze. They stared at each other for a few seconds before he walked up to her.
“Spanky?”, the bigger boy asked.
He bent over and picked up her Eminem bag. He handed it to her and her gym shirt slipped out.
He once again bent over and grabbed it. He looked at it and then her, “Still have my shirt?” “Yea, I didn’t know you went here…”, she said quietly taking the shirt from him.
“Same, well, I knew I went here, but not you…”, he continued awkwardly.
“STOP!”, a girl with blonde, straight hair and blue eyes yelled pushing Spanky away.
“What on earth…”, Lori started.
“Stop it Cassie!”, Spanky started.
“No, you stop corrupting the new student you stupid man whore!”, Cassie yelled at Spanky. “Man…whore?”, Lori asked, her voice quivering.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-Oh! Drama xD