Status: In-progress :3 x]

Untitled

Burned

Burned

After Cassie chased Spanky away Lori felt oddly hurt. Her heart sank. She knew that what happened between them was a one night stand, powered by lust and not love.
“I’m Cassie! You must be the new girl! He’s such a jerk! Targeting you before you even settle! He’s normally a little more polite!”, Cassie held out her hand after her long rant. Lori’s heart sank even deeper, but she refused to let anyone suspect anything, “Thanks, um, I’m Lori! Nice to meet you Cassie!”
“Likewise, Is your hair natural?”, The strange blonde hair, blue eyes, short girl asked. “Yea, is yours?!”, Lori asked giggling a little.
“Of coarse!”, she flipped her hair for emphasis. She was cute, nerdy glasses, that seemed real. Blue eyes and blonde hair. Short and skinny, but not deathly skinny. She had little to no rack, and her but was almost non-existent.
Basically, they were opposites. It was obvious. Lori had red hair and brown eyes, she was average height and weight. Her boobs were D’s and her butt was a monster. She had perfect vision and wore more revealing cloths then the poor nerdy Cassie.
“You are pretty, you know that right?”, Lori asked the small girl.
“I’m a nerd, no one likes me, and besides, I’m ugly.”, She said roughly.
“But-”
“New girl, here! Now!”, Another blonde girl with blue eyes yelled at her from a row of lockers to the left of them. She was dressed in a cheerleader outfit. She had a sickeningly skinny body, and way too much curve. Lori was not in the mood for a girl like that.
“No. I hate preps, especially ones that get off on telling a gorgeous girl like Cassie that she’s ugly! You’re either blind, stupid, or an asshole! Take your pick!”, She grabbed Cassie’s arm and dragged her down the hall.
Cassie managed to break free from Lori’s grasp, “Are you nuts! She is the most powerful and popular girl in school!”
“And? I live for some hate. It lets me know people care enough for me to hate me.”, Lori retorted in a obnoxious voice.
“She will kill you! She already disliked you, I could tell!”, Cassie cried like a puppy in fear. “What did I do beforehand to piss her off?”, Lori rolled her eyes as she made her sarcastic response.
“You looked in Spanky’s direction…”, Cassie said quieter as if it was some big secret they slept together.
“Why are you whispering?! I thought he was a manwhore?! The whole world probably knows.”, Lori continued semi angry, semi happy.
“Knows what? Your not making sense, didn’t you just meet today?”, Cassie asked suspiciously.
“We slept together during the summer.”, Lori whispered.
Cassie gasped loudly before saying, “You got burned…bad.”
“How so?”, Lori asked already knowing the answer.
“That girl, the cheerleader, her name is Kayla…She is Spanky’s ex.”, Cassie replied cupping her mouth with her hand in shock.
Not the answer she expected, “That doesn’t explain how I got burned…”, Lori continued before realizing the truth.
“She’s still hung up on him, and she will kill anyone who gets too close to him. You have a heavy secret to hold. If it gets out, you’ll be playing with fire, and although your strong…you’ll get burned…
Lori continued walking, hoping Cassie wouldn’t notice the tear roll down her cheek. She wasn’t sad, she was quite happy. He was famous for showing off the girls he’s done, but he didn’t tell a soul…she felt special.
She knew she shouldn’t get her hopes up.
♠ ♠ ♠
:DDD